Chapter 4

"Denial"

"you are beautiful the way you are~" Hoseok whistled eyeing his friend who had his head buried in his hands too done with all the teasing. It was late at night, there was no costumer around. Jungkook, after his work decided to visit Hoseok and drop him off at home since his friend's bike was at workshop. His kindness didn't pay him well and now he was regretting. Hoseok was picking up empty cutlery from the tables purposely walking past Jungkook's chair taking a round around him sometimes twirling making sure he teased the hell out of him.

Hoseok :" She blushed bro, I didn't know you would be that great of a flirt."

JK :" Are you calling me a flirt?"

Hoseok : " Yeah? Tsk never judge a book by its cover. I get it now." Jungkook rolled his eyes slamming his hand down his face asking Hoseok to hurry up as he have to return home.

" Now, tell me you planned another date with her? You know some late night movie or I mean no offense if there's something else" He threw his hands in air surrendering with his oh so innocent face but Jungkook knew better.

JK :" We only met once okay? Stop acting like I am a five year old."

Hoseok :" Yeah, a five year old can't flirt."

JK :" Stop. Calling. Me. A. Flirt. Jung. Hoseok. Oh god."

Hoseok :" Okay okay even if it's a fact you are a flirt I will not call you a flirt anymore if it offends you hearing that you are a flirt and I can clearly lie that you are definitely not a flirt if you don't want a friend that tell you truth that you are a flirt when you are flirting so smoothly and I obviously have no thing calling you a flir--"He wheezed out when Jungkook walked out of the café. It was fun teasing him. Jungkook grew up like a normal kid until the time his father passed away. The huge burden that fell on his shoulder, it took him a lot of courage to get used to this life. It was not like he never wanted to date, he just never had the time for it. Now that he finally decided to get himself someone. Hoseok felt nothing but happiness for his friend and finally someone he could tease.

******

She stood up when she heard footsteps echoing throughout the walls of the the once silent penthouse. Her throat clogged up at the thought of worst possibilities when the sound of the men's soul against the floor was not the only sound. The sound of heels besides that was so prominent she feared it left cracks on her heart.

She couldn't deny anymore when the sight revealed itself before her. He stood there, two of his shirt buttons were left undone, his cuffs rolled up and coat hanging down his arm. He seemed drunk, no doubt he was late, but the sight of a girl most probably from some shitty bar clinging on to his arm made her want to throw up. Jungkook never brought a girl home before.

"You didn't tell me you have already someone waiting at home." She said, her filthy voice came out as playful as her whole body screamed.

JK :" Go wait upstairs, third room to the right." He had his eyes fixed on YN, from her innocent eyes that screamed betrayal down to those red lips that looked as tempting as ever. That red dress she was cladded in made her look so sinful.

The girl beside him slid a hand down his chest." I will wait. "She whispered loud enough for YN to hear and walked past YN making sure she gave her a look that screamed she won. Once the sound of heels reached out of their radar, none of the two torn their eyes of the other.