Chapter 13

"Recklessness"

As he stormed out of the prison he was brought to a stop by an abrupt force. He realized it was Tyler when he yanked himself away from the feeble hold.

"Tyler" He exhaled trying to keep himself from blowing out on a detective. "Let's talk later. I will call you."

Tyler let out a puff of air seemed to be a sigh and let the other go. He knew bits of pieces of their story including all the crimes and sins they have done. He wondered, was life not hard enough already they decided to take the wheel and turn the boat to the ruins themselves.

He watched Jungkook getting in his Mercedes and slamming his head against the steering wheel leaving it be. His hand turning in to a fist before slamming twice against the said wheel, then it gripped his own hair seems like he was trying not to do any damage to the car or to himself.

How was it, watching the truth of your life unfolding before you. Ruining a life only to realize it's your fault as much as it was their's. Ruined a life for someone you considered to be a victim who instead happened to be the one who began this play - the culprit.

Jungkook screamed, pulling himself away from the steering wheel, it seemed like all of the blood rushed towards his face by how flush it was. Tyler concluded, he might end up a bother but he couldn't let the other drive in this condition where the chances of him reaching the hell's gate were higher than reaching his penthouse. So, he marched towards the car, pulled Jungkook out of it and next he pushed him in the passanger's side.

Tyler took the wheel, he wondered if it was a nice time to compliment his billion dollar car he never touched before. But he had to remind himself. It was him - the poor. The other might burn the car away out of his recklessness without a care.

Tyler :"Let's get you somewhere safe, stubborn ass."

*****

Dozzing off wasn't something Jungkook admired. Specifically due to the lack of focus and drowsiness it brought alongside as it's side effects. However, it seemed like he couldn't focus much on the reality around him. Even if it had been hours. He forced himself not to think about it all, the words that left her tongue to stab daggers in his once dead heart but one can't help it when your Brian doesn't take your side.

It was going to explode soon.

"Eat something, or the next time you doze off, I will consider you fainted and might admit you in ER." Hoseok placed the tray filled with variety of food his butler had cooked in front of Jungkook who looked at him with those eyes who seemed like they have lost their memory or something kinda.

Hoseok :" I am Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. Do I look like an angel. Sorry to break it to you, you're not dead yet and this is no heaven. So while you're alive you need to provide yourself some energy."

Jungkook sighed and pulled himself off the chair only to plop down on the couch where the food awaited him on the table. He lazily grabbed the spoon only to move it around for a while. His appetite died, he thought he was going to throw out, he never had such panic attack before. He almost had Tyler crushing his car along with the two of them when he lost himself in the middle of their journey.

He lifted his eyes to find Hoseok's, shedding a despondency that the older had never seen before in the alleged freak Jeon Jungkook.

Was he trying to say something? A request? A favor? He had no idea but what he knew for sure those eyes were demanding something from him. He had seen Jungkook and YN doing this a million times where he reluctantly ended up a third wheel.

Looking into each other's eyes and then spantaneously coming to some unanimous conclusion. That was their thing.

"Jungko--"

"where do you think I should run off to this time?" His voice came out horse and low. Like a voice that cracks up after hours of pathetically crying. A voice tired of the everything, the world, the life itself.

JK : "For how long am I going to run away? The only time I decided to face it I ruined her and you! You are not even asking what happened as if you know everything. You act like it's a no big deal. I don't want to eat shit. You have better things then to offer me food and shit! "

He blown off kicking the tray away - the rudest brat he has turned into. It didn't bother Hoseok. He probably saw it coming, had himself pulling off the chair with his still calm posture.

Hoseok :" Clear things with yourself first Jungkook. Now that you know about your mother, you think you ruined YN's life? Does that justify everything she has done to you. Let a day pass by and you will be calling her names again throwing everything on her. You are running in circles."

Jungkook balled his fists, enough to possibly drew a bleed from the dig of his own nails. It was either a practice to self restraint himself or a naked warning for the older to stop where he was.

JK :" enough hyung! "

The latter it was

JK:" You knew everything. "

Hoseok :" Yeah, I did. Is that what you wanted to hear? I told you to sit and talk things out with her that night but you decided to flew abroad so I let if go that way--"Before he could finish, Jungkook trudges with the biggest steps to round the table and grabs Hoseok by his collar hoisting him up.

JK :"You knew and still let me report her, have her behind the fucking bars for two years devoid of the whole world. I ran away like a fucking coward!"

"Oh wow, so you still suddenly care about her huh!?" He chuckled when he got nothing in response. "Why? Can't agree to it. But it seems just like that to me."

Hoseok yanked his collar out of the hands of the speechless Jungkook. "Let's face it Jungkook, beside your lover girl she has done crimes you don't want me to recall. I was the one who fucking saved you every other night from getting killed on the muddy streets filled with blood and prederators running after your flesh!"

"So for now, how about you sit down and sort your shit and learn to behave before me" He pulled out his elder card and pushed the bewildered Jungkook back on the couch who was trying to wrap his head around those words.

One glare by Hoseok that could send you to grave. The glare that screamed "sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up before I seperate your precious tongue from you."

He knew Jungkook better than anyone. He knew he was having difficulty taking everything in. Life was taking turns on him and Hoseok was trying his best to be the one to provide him mental support. He knew once calmed down, the younger would come back and beg for his forgiveness.

That however, doesn't mean he was going to tolerate this behaviour every time quietly. He had a list of times Jungkook misbehaved with him and he has prepared a nice beat up for the younger according to those times. He was waiting for everything to get better before he could personally break the younger's nose. He was nice enough to wait till these harsh times pass by.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you guys played the game "in the seom?" it's so cute! Sorry to break it to you but I remembered Jungkook and Hoseok's banana fight in that while writing this 😂