Help Keep E A Writing!

March 24, 2022

A lot of people write to me to say how much they love my stories and this one in particular. I am so happy that my words bring so much pleasure to my readers.

And while I am glad to brighten the worlds of others, I myself am going through a hard time, and have been for some time. In January, after a bone marrow biopsy, I was found to have bone marrow failure. I have to have another bone marrow biopsy in the summer. How it affects me is that I am extremely tired and feel pretty terrible and have very low blood cell counts no matter what I eat or how many supplements I take. I have lost my appetite and have lost weight but I keep going.

Honestly, these last few years have been brutal. My husband left me for another woman and threw me on the street. I lost almost everything in the ensuing divorce and had to move countries in the middle of a pandemic and rent a room in a house with my three cats. I now survive solely on my writing.

My full story is recounted in The Lost Letters if you are curious.

In the meantime, I would be grateful for your support. Despite my health issues, I work hard to write and professionally publish my stories as an independent author. If you enjoy my books please consider buying me a coffee or making a small donation if you are able to. It's cheaper than buying my books online and would really brighten my day.

Thank you!

Links to donations are here in the comments attached to this paragraph.

Or, if you would like to support my work by purchasing my books you can buy my digital books straight from my website (link to site in the comments attached to this paragraph)

Thank you!! I appreciate your support!!