I smiled to myself at the thought of Yoongi drying my hair for me

Taking my phone and my keycard, I closed the door behind me and knocked at Seokjin's door.

Jimin's head popped out and when he saw me, he grinned. "Hi, Y/N! You're just in time. The movie's about to start."

I grinned. "Okay."

When I went inside, I saw a cute sight.

The seven boys were all seated on the couch, cuddling together as Jungkook held the remote. He had paused the movie.

"Y/N, you can sit over here," Jungkook offered, patting the empty seat beside him.

"No, she won't fit there. Besides it's too uncomfortable," Namjoon declined. He looked at me. "You can sit beside me."

I was about to open my mouth when Seokjin dusted his hands together and said, "Guys, the best place for Y/N is in the middle." He moved closer to Yoongi. "There, Y/N, you can have my spot instead."

Before I could reply yet again, Hoseok shook his head. "Oh, I see what's going on. You guys are trying to compete for Y/N!" He turned towards me. "I'm her childhood friend, and it's only fair for us to catch up together."

"Right, there's nothing wrong with that." Taehyung agreed. "But you two spent all your fun times together when you were kids, she should have a turn with us." He extended his hand towards me. "Y/N, you kissed me first, so you can sit beside me."

"Excuse me?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook folded his arms. "Yah, Taehyung hyung, I kissed you first too, you know. And besides, I was the first to know Y/N was our soulmate, so I should get to spend time with her."

"Guys, you don't have to--" I started, before Yoongi interrupted me.

"Jungkook, you spent a lot of time with Y/N in her memories," he countered. "Isn't...what was it again? Isn't spending 9 years together enough for you? And anyway..." He looked at me...and I didn't know why I found that hot. "I told her I'd dry her hair for her."

Jimin sat up straighter. "I helped Y/N bandage her wounds. She should thank me by sitting next to me."

I huffed. "Guys, it's alright for me to--"

Seokjin laughed, cutting me off. "Right, who's the healer here? I just healed Y/N's injury, don't make me laugh." He winked at me. "She's also the first to bond with me."

Namjoon sighed. "Hyung, this has nothing to do with bonding. I didn't get to spend much time with Y/N before."

"Yes, Namjoon's right," I said quickly before anyone could speak again. "I'll just, um, sit in the middle between Yoongi and Namjoon." I made my way and sat between the two.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and sat on the floor instead, right where my feet were. "I'll just stay near Y/N, then."

Jimin moved next to Taehyung too, so now they were both guarding my feet.

I giggled to myself, excited to be watching a movie with my soulmates for the first time. Jungkook cuddled next to Seokjin and pressed "Play".

"By the way, what are we watching?" Hoseok asked, as the Warner Bros intro filled the screen.

"The Conjuring," Jungkook replied excitedly.

"What?!" Hoseok shouted.

Taehyung shushed him. "Hyung, quiet, the movie's starting."

"Yah, why didn't anyone tell me we were watching a horror movie?" Hoseok whisper-shouted.

"So that you can watch it together with us," Namjoon whispered, immersed in the booming intro.

"No, but why is it so loud? What if there's gonna be a jumpscare?" Hoseok asked, his voice trembling. "And I don't wanna sit here in the edge, something might grab me."

Jungkook leaned forward. "Hyung, do you want to stay between me and Seokjin hyung?"

Immediately, Hoseok ran around the couch. "Ah, thank you, Jungkook!"

Suddenly, a towel draped over my head, blocking my view. Yoongi had started to dry my hair.

"Don't worry, this'll be quick," he whispered in my ear, making my skin tingle. 

I cleared my throat, trying to put my focus on the movie.

Though there were Korean subtitles, I couldn't absorb the words. I was distracted with the way Yoongi fanned out my hair using the towel.

I only got back to my senses when the sound pitched and Hoseok screamed.

"Gosh, hyung, it hasn't even reached the ultimate climax yet."