Chapter 18

The final chapter

Levi's POV:

It has been 3 years since me and Hange have gotten married.

Two years ago we were blessed with our first child, Liam.

Liam looked exactly like me, Raven black hair and silver eyes. Sometimes Hange would call him my mini me.

Hange is now currently pregnant with our second child.

I've just gotten back from the teashop, as soon as I opened the door I heard a familiar voice.

"Dada!" Liam says while running over to me

He hugged me ever so tightly. I loved it when he does that.

"Hey Liam, did you be a good boy while dada was gone?"

"Yeah!"

"Did you take care of mama like I asked you to?"

"Yeah! I help mama make foowd"

(Before you get triggered by my grammar and how I wrote some of the words here, Liam's 2 years old, I'm trying to imitate how a toddler would talk)

I turned over to Hange who was making fried chicken and omelet.

"Oh hey Levi, welcome back"

I smiled and walked up to her kissing her cheek.

Hange was currently 5 months into her pregnancy.

"Oh by the way" she paused "later we're going to Kira and Mateo's house to celebrate Kriza's 9th birthday"

"Alright"

Liam walked up to us and tapped on my leg to get my attention

"We go to aunty house?"

"Yes Liam" Hange said with a smile

"Yay! Then dat means I get play with Amira!"

I let out a chuckle "yes Liam, you do get to play with Amira"

Around 3 years ago Hange's sister, Kira met a guy, his name was Mateo. They soon got married and had Amira. Amira was around the same age as Liam.

"What time will we go?" I asked

"Around 2-3 pm"

"Alright"

"Okey lunch is ready!" Hange said signalling me to place Liam in his chair.

I picked up Liam and gently placed him on his chair at the dinning table. He says he doesn't want to be in a high chair, he claims that he's a big boy now since he was going to be a big brother. Me and Hange still do have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't fall.

I gave him some omelette which he immediately eats.

I sat next to Hange as we ate the food. It was a nice peaceful afternoon.

I looked over to the window to see a beautiful clear blue sky. The white heavenly clouds scattered along the blue skies as the sun shined over the town.

* * *

It was now 2:15 pm. We were getting Liam dressed up. After that we exited the house and locked the door. We put Liam into his car seat as Hange sat on the passenger seat and I sat at the drivers seat. The engine soon roared to life and we were off.