Chapter 1

Levi's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. Tch, another long day at school and to make matters worse, Four eyes is my classmate. Again. We've been classmates since elementary school. She has a mouth that never shuts and is obsessed with research and to top it all off she's extremely filthy.

After getting ready for school I leave our house. As I was walking towards the school I hear someone calling my name.

"Levi!!"

Tch, it's Hange. We live quite close to each other so every morning we would walk together to school.

"Good morning Levi!"

"Morning" I said with a cold tone

I looked over to Hange and I was a bit surprised since she wasn't wearing her PE uniform. and instead it was the girls uniform that had a skirt. The reason why I am surprised by this is because Hange hates having to wear skirts or dresses in general.

"The hell did you eat and you decided to wear that uniform"

"Students from Kimetsu Academy are coming to our school, since I am the head of the students research department I will be the one presenting to everyone. The teachers expect everyone including me to wear our appropriate uniform"

As usual Hange didn't stop talking. After passing a few more blocks we reached the school. As we reached the gates we saw a few of the first years, Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

"Good morning to you three!" Hange said energetically

"Good morning Hange and Levi" the black haired girl with a red scarf said.

"Good morning!" the small blonde with a futon wrapped around his head said

"Morning!" the boy with brown hair and emerald eyes said.

Hange then proceeded to talk and talk. We then bumped into a woman with black hair that faded to purple. She was a student but wasn't from our school based on her uniform.

"Good morning Shinobu!" Hange greeted the woman

"Good morning to you too Hange!"

"This is Shinobu Kocho, she is one of the students from Kimetsu Academy, she's here to present with me the new poison we've been studying!"

"Hange please come with me to the science room so we can set up and review our research" Shinobu said

"Alright! See you guys later!" Hange says while walking off with Shinobu

A/N
Yiieee first chapter is done!! And yes this is a Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan crossover 😎. These are not my characters, they are from the anime Attack on Titan and Demon slayer! I don't know when I'll upload the next part because I'm gonna be pretty busy with school next week 💀

I am also very sorry if somethings here are not grammatically correct lmao. I'll also apologize for a short chapter. Anyways I hope y'all have a great day!!^^

- Jea