Chapter 6

Hange's POV:

I wake up to my alarm. It's already 8 am. I remembered Shinobu wants to have a girls day out. I rubbed my eyes then picked up my phone to message her.

A/N:  please don't mind the time on there

A/N:  please don't mind the time on there. I forgot to edit it.

I closed my phone before stretching. I fixed my bed and left my bedroom. I could smell my moms cooking

"Morning mom!" I greeted her

"Good morning sweetie!" She said in response

My dad wasn't there because his job requires him to work even on Saturday. Sunday will be his only rest day.

My mom had prepared bacon with eggs and toast. I munched on the meal she had cooked. I still couldn't forget about what Levi had said last night... Will it change our friendship?

I finished eating and my mom got a text from Mrs. Yeager or Eren's mother.

"Sweetie please clean the plates while I'm gone okay? I need to deliver these pastries to Carla, I'll be back soon!"

"Alright!" I said

Mom picked up the box of pastries she baked and left. It's not a lot of plates so I'll mange. After about 10 minutes I finish. I walk over to our living room and turned on the Tv. I opened Netflix. I was searching for something to watch. I scrolled down and saw a movie. It was titled Howls Moving Castle. 20 minutes into the movie and mom came back.

"I'm back! Thanks for washing the dishes, sweetie" my mom says

"Anything for you"

"I see your watching a movie, may I watch with you?" She asked

"Of course mom!"

We watched the movie. I wasn't gonna lie, that Howl guy is pretty fine. My mom got up and said she was gonna do the laundry. I nodded in response.

"Oh by the way, Shinobu, Mitsuri and I are going out later"

"That's nice, have fun!" My mom says with a smile

I turn off the TV and head to the library and reviewed and finalized me and Levi's essay. I turned on my phone and messaged him