12: juna, we miss you

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[Monsta X's I.M as Kim Junsu]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Junsu felt as if those Idols were making a sick joke to him. They could see Juna? Kim Juna who died when he was just one year old? His older sister whom he barely remembered? The girl on all those pictures in their house? The girl who's room he was forbidden to enter ever since he was a child? This Kim Juna was here, with NCT Dream?

Junsu chuckled awkwardly. "As I said, we're really happy to have NCT Dream over for an interview. This will definitely boost our rating" he pressed his lips together and looked at Renjun. Something about the way Renjun was looking at him proved him that it was true what he said. That Juna was here. "I just don't think I can believe you."

Renjun sighed. "Is there any way we can prove you, that Juna's here with us?" Renjun asked and looked over to Juna who seemed captivated by her younger brother. Juna floated over to Renjun. "Jaemin and I can share his body. We accidentally tried it out once" the ghost looked over to Jaemin. "Would you lend me your body?", she asked and Jaemin's face turned red.

Junsu looked between the Idols as if he sensed that his sister was there. "Mr Kim we're proving to you, that your sister is here." Renjun looked over to see Juna's body disappear into Jaemin's. He gulped. Jaemin's face turned pale and he stood there awkwardly, his mind and soul pushed far into the back of his head.

The voice that left Jaemin's mouth was hollow, echoing through the small room, making NCT Dream's manager faint. Chenle looked at the passed out manager and chuckled before turning his attention to his Hyung, who was now possessed by the ghost of forever nineteen year old Kim Juna.

"Junsu" Jaemin said and the radio host gulped. "I know you don't believe the boys... but I'm here. Something went wrong while I was in the in-between, waiting for the afterlife... waiting to be reborn" Junsu gulped and took a step back, almost crashing into the doorframe.

Donghyuck was holding on to Jeno. Jisung had his eyes closed tightly. Renjun and Chenle watched Jaemin talking with Juna's voice as if it was the most interesting thing they had ever seen. "But it's true. I'm here, it's me... Juna."

"How can I believe you?", Junsu asked and Juna chuckled. "I know it's unbelievable. But when you were thirteen and Mum and Dad got cross at you for breaking the vase... it was me. I accidentally smacked it down with my power because I was following you, watching you play." Junsu's face lit up.

"Dad took my play station from me because of that, Noona!" A smile spread on Junsu's lips. Renjun could see the radio DJ slowly becoming more open and believing them. "Why didn't you come to us, when you were brought back?" Junsu asked and Juna sighed. "I was bound to the house."

"Mr Kim, throughout my research I found out that the building our flat is in was built on an old cemetery. The one your sister was buried. Due to that she was physically bound to the place." Junsu looked at Renjun, quite impressed. "Then how were you able to bring her here?"

This time it was Chenle to step up. "My mother went to a shaman for me and let a spell being casted on this jade necklace. It stopped the complete binding for a little while. That's why we need to know where the grave is. The spell only works today and if we can't find Juna's grave today, she won't be able to return to the afterlife."

Junsu looked at NCT Dream and then at Jaemin. "Juna-noona, we miss you loads." He nodded. "If I help you, I get that interview nonetheless?" Donghyuck chuckled and went forward. "Of course, Hyung!"

Kim Junsu looked at Jaemin and for a second he could see his own eyes in his. "Okay, let's do this. Let's bring my sister back to the afterlife."