" It's clean than I thought " Chaewon spoke finally approaching you.

" Anyways aren't you leaving now ? " She asked.

You look at her before looking at the skies slowly turning into orange again. " You ? " You asked her back and Chaewon shake her head as an answer.

" Do you mind ? " She asked pertaining to the vacant space beside you, you nodded your head so she take a sit.

As silence covered both of you, no one dared to talk and make a sound. Only the noise of a leaves rustling because of the air, and the birds chirping everytime they passed by.

You don't know but you're supposed to be feeling awkward at the atmosphere between you and Chaewon, instead the atmosphere felt so calm and comfortable, not even feeling a single awkward around each other.

" Why are we quiet ? " You asked the latter.

Chaewon look at you with confusion. " What do you mean ? "

" Aren't we supposed to be quiet ? " Chaewon asked while looking at you.

What's wrong if the atmosphere is quiet, she know you as a quiet person, so does she.

" Nevermind, I thought im the only one who's not feeling awkward " You murmured and Chaewon heard it clearly but pretend that she didn't.

And again silence covered the garden once again, Chaewon has been noticing that you've been looking up at the skies she even think that maybe you're neck are not getting stiff at all.

" So "

" Do you want to tell me why are you skipping class at noon and barely morning ? " The President asked you being confused why.

Looking quickly at her direction with her sudden question, you look back infront of you avoiding her gaze.

You have no plan telling the president your reason why you do that.

It's not suspicious for the other students but for Chaewon she find it odd. It's odd that you always skip noon class and not morning class.

It looks normal for a class skippers but Chaewon really find it weird thinking you might have a reason why.

" Why did you asked ? " You asked avoiding her question.

Chaewon look at you before gazing up at the skies, she won't lie if she said it's not beautiful at all. " Im Curious, out of all the class skippers I face with, they have the same reasons "

" And I wonder what's yours "

Glancing at the president who's now waiting for your answer, you sighed making her to look at you. " And what if I don't want to answer your question ? " You retorted.

Chaewon nodded her head she don't care if you won't answer her question it's fine with her, she's just curious why.

" Then don't " The president answered shortly and coldly.

" You're like those cold looking presidents in books " You spoke finding her intimidating.

Chaewon look at you, it's not new for her to hear that.

Most of the students defined her like that. A cold President who don't care about anyone except her grades and studies.

" Am I ? " She asked and you nodded your head.

" Im not cold " Chaewon replied. " Do you find me cold ? like other students do ? "

Thinking about what she said, you glance at her. You don't really find her cold at all, she looks normal to you.

" why do you asked ? "

Getting annoyed at your response, Chaewon sighed quietly.

" Why do you always answer my question with a question ? " She spoke annoyingly.

" You just need to answer it, you don't need to ask me back "

" Besides the thought of seeing you throwing the vase never slipped in my mind, and now you tell me "

As the President face you, you look at her being nervous all of the sudden. You never want to tell her the reason behind it.

" What's your reason for skipping class ? and what's your reason for throwing the vase "

" You can only choose one question to answer " The President lastly.

Letting out a scoffed you stand on the bench as she gaze up on you with a blank face being serious about it.

" Why do you want to know ? are you going to report me if I tell you the reason why did I throw that vase ? " You asked.

Chaewon stand on the bench and face you this time, standing inches away from each other. " No, I don't care if you're the one who throw it, it's none of my business "

" Then why are you asking me about it ? " You asked her annoyingly.

Chaewon crossed her arms and grab her bag reaching for a paper and a pen.

Looking at her confusingly when she starts writing something on the paper, you waited for her till she's done.

" Can't i ?, I was just curious " The President spoke before handling you a piece of paper where she wrote something.

Looking at the paper, you raised your eyebrow in confusion seeing some numbers which supposed to be her phone number.

" Meet me tomorrow morning, I'll message you what time " She started and you look at her.

" There's no classes tomorrow since the camp will happen tomorrow afternoon, and before that I still need to finish something and I need your help "

" Goodbye "

And after saying those words, the president started walking away from you leaving you speechless.

You were stunned that everything haven't sink in to you. She didn't asked you to come with her tomorrow.

She just ordered you like what she always do.

__________