"And so here goes your only ever favour asked accomplished". He gave his bright smile of success. "Where you got that chick from dude,"

"She WAS my editor," I answered slowly.

"Ah alright, I ain't intrested in the between dramas. You hungry?"

"Absolutely!" I tried to smile a little.

"Oh yeah, good instance, my wife is waiting with a all set breakfast enough for 5 peeps!" He said with a bright smile. He been married for 5 years and have a 3 year old twin daughters.

Tae eun wakes by 8, I don't think it might be of a much time to finish off my hunger business. Overall he been inviting me ever since to dine with him and meet his lovely daughters.
And so there I agreed.

We soon drove to the nearby park, he quick planned an open nature breakfast as in for a picnic for his girls.

Yeah, it was a good idea. After a long time I was able to BREATH IN PEACE.

Past few days has been a bombarded with chaos, and I regret y/n was a part of it. I know he4 deep love and affection she bloomed for me since the day we met. But yet doesn't mean one needs to compromise his hate and dislike to just cope up with the wished perfect relationship.

I tried to get it out my head and let it in blank, but it just kept on rolling on and on.

Seo jun wife, Ji-won

(Ok I am introducing a lot of characters, but they r just side roles)

was a good cook, she made some perfect French toast and some waffles. A perfect American breakfast I haven't had in a long while since I moved to Korea.

His daughters, Park min so and Park min hee were munching on their food. They weren't identical, but it wasn't any enough for any to say they are not twins. They had the same smile and almost did their acts in sync.
Couldn't help but say they were cutely talkative and was swift as wind to run around. Yet the ji won got them under a perfect control, well not absolutely cause not a moment I assumed the fact, the eldest of the twin Park min soo ran tripped down the grass floor while letting her orange juice fly up in air with her orange juice just to straight rain over my head.

Though frustrated, when I saw the little girl fall my first instinct were to retreat her from the sudden slip. I lift her up, she looked shock but wasn't visibly hurt. Seo jun and and ji won soon came to the aid.

After a while checking her unhurt they turned to me to look like a soaked clown. Seo jun was all over to laugh at my condition but I could see his efforts not to let it out. Ji won yanked her arms into his abdomen, as she could sense his gestures right through his back!

"Friend or not, he is a guest! Get him to our house and give him some clothes to change! I will be back with our kids, after packing up!" She said with a angry low tone and kindly apologised to me and beckoned the girls to do too.