Welcome your First Lesson of Magic Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

"No, not yet milady, the two of them hold the honor of receiving their names from you." Opera stated, eyeing the horses while loading up the red carpet discreetly to avoid distressing their young mistress.

"Ah..Hm...I suppose I should think it through a bit, I don't want to choose anything you two may not like after all." Irumi mused, stroking the mane of the one who bowed back to her. The other, getting a bit jealous at the attention the other got, bowed its head-nudging Irumi's arm to pet him with her other hand. Giggling more, she did exactly as wished, being sure to stay gentle, respectful, and consistent with her movements.

"It is time to head off to school milady," Opera voiced up, finished with lugging the large red carpet aboard the magical storage and set in both her and their master's bags for the school day.

"Ah, yes! Right! Is it okay to leave Azz-kun and Clara on their way here though..?" "You can meet them and explain to them at school once you arrive, I'm sure they will see the gift lord Sullivan presented you and would treasure greeting you the moment you exit onto school property." Opera promised, easing and guiding Irumi into the carriage while giving a small tilt of a head towards the hellish stallion and mare.

Irumi looked uncertain but in the end gave into Opera's insistence, letting herself be guided into a seat with Opera just across from her. With the door closed and Sullivan at the ready on the box seat, a whip in hand. "Tallyhoooooo!"

The horses raced forward, barely needing the 'encouraging' touch of the excitable Sullivan as they pulled the coach. Irumi wobbled slightly in her seat, not fully prepared for the jolting start but found herself resting against the plush bench seating, peering out the little window.

She began to fidget with the ring on her finger, worried it would act up again during the school day, but also worried what her life would look like if it was ever discovered she held the blood of a human-or that she knew the human world existed. It wasn't pleasant thoughts for it being so early in the morning, it just caused her to wish for peace and hide away all the more despite how unrealistic that was.

Looking down at her lap, Irumi continued to fiddle with the ring that could spin and move a brief bit down and up her finger but never past her finger knuckle. She could hear her grandfather's continuing declarations of excitement- being a menace to the low flying students even.

Irumi jolted again when the carriage went to a complete stop. Squeaking, Irumi stumbled to her feet, paling as her sharpened hearing picked up the muttering of the students outside.

Opera got up, pushing open the door and pushed out the red carpet, unraveling it in full forcing the students gawking at the front gates to move aside. "Presenting; Master Irumi!!" Opera shouted.

Irumi stood there, flustered and anxious at all this attention being drawn towards her. 'I don't want to stand out!!!' She internally cried, frozen stiff.

"This way," Opera presented the carpet next to her, causing their young mistress to twitch. "Give me a break will you?!" She yelped, tugging at the ends of her hair in stress.

"Master Irumi!!" Asmodeus called out in the distance, gaining her attention. "Heh?"

"A very good morning to you, Master Irumi!!!" Azz-kun exclaimed while jogging elegantly towards her and the carriage she still stood on.

"Oh-good morning Azz-kun, and I'm so sorry I didn't come with you for our walk to school today." She immediately apologized, stepping down from the steps of the coach and onto the red carpet. "Are you kidding me?! That was the most glorious entrance ever!" He glistened, frankly glowing brightly in his awe towards the short bluenette.