EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus

Once again I have a little something different for you guys. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to comment because in all honesty I enjoy reading them and you guys are pretty funny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney Plus' POV

I am always so sad when my beloved (y/n) is not on his phone and all I can see is darkness above. I let out a sigh and I heard some of the other apps laughing at me.

Youtube: Jesus fucking chirst Diseny can you please stop with being so depressed everytime (y/n) turns off his phone.

Instagram: I second that motion. We are trying to have a good time playing cards and listening to music, but you're over their crying.

Disney Plus: Piss off I'm not surprised you two are like this. You know nothing about loyalty, always selling (y/n)'s information.

Youtube: Go fuck yourself. We collect information so we can send him targeted ads or product suggestions based on his interest.

Snapchat: Don't be sitting there all high and mighty Diseny you collect information and provide him with suggestions on what to watch.

Disney Plus: Yeah I do, but it stays between us like it should.

Hulu: So what you think you are so special to him because you don't sell off his information. Guess what I don't sell his information neither does Netflix and HBO Max and we do the same thing as you.

Disney Plus: Yeah, but I do it better.

Hulu: Don't make me laugh. Everyone knows that he loves using me far more than he uses you and let me tell you something it feels so fucking good. He uses me everyday and I take it like a good girl.

I was so angry I got up and slapped her in the face.

Disney Plus: You bitch you know nothing about what me and him have. We have a special relationship. All you are is a cheap whore.

Hulu: You know what I actually feel sorry for you.

Disney Plus: Why?

Hulu: Because you are so fucking blind it's patheic. You think he loves you but guess what he doesn't. The real reason no one else gets super fucking sad when he's way from his phone is because we know that he's coming back to play with us. All you do is look up at him enjoying us and hoping that once he finishes that he'll finally pick you but he never does.

Disney Plus: That's not true.

Youtube: Isn't it? He loves to come to me for music and yandere asmr.

Wattpad: He loves to come to me for yandere stories and other great content. He was with me for an hour last night reading a great Scarlet Witch story.

Disney Plus: I have Scarlet Witch, why didn't he come to me?

Youtube: Even Patreon gets a lot of love for Kim Possible content.

Disney Plus: I have that.

Patreon: I'm sorry Disney it's an adult Kim Possible comic. Listen it's not a personal thing I know he'll use you when Moon Knight or Obi-Wan Kenobi releases.

I felt as if my heart was just ripped right out of my chest and stomped on. I know that (y/n) loves me and now I see why we have grown apart. These sluts and whores have been seducing him by appealing to his primal urges. All I have to do is show him that I can take care of his needs. I wish I could escape this phone and be with him in the real world then we could be together for real. I decided to pray.