"How do you feel knowing Lad governor is you, daddy? " Mami asked and she smiled.

"I feel so happy and I also have a grandma and aunty Mai and Amy is also my uncle right?. " She replied giggling adorably and Mami nodded but frown after a few seconds making all of them confused. "But I don't have a grandpa. " She pouted looking so sad.

"And who told you don't have a grandpa..... You have two grandpas. " Khushi replied and she clapped and squealed loving the fact that she has two grandpas.

"I want to meet daddy. " Anaisha demanded and the smile on Khushi's face plummeted and Mami knew it was better for her to handle it.

"You will tomorrow.... In fact, we will surprise him at home tomorrow...... I will come early in the morning and pick you, Khushi and Maithali up and then go to see daddy...... It will be a surprise. "

"Yay..... I love surprises. " Anaisha squealed enthusiastically and Mami smiled and kissed her.

Anaisha got down and stared at them.

"I have to go and make a present for daddy now. " She revealed and run off to her room.

"Thank you Mami and am sorry for offending you like that. " Khushi admitted guilt and Mami shook her head and kissed her forehead.

"Don't be my dear...... It's a normal reaction and I understand you but you also have to understand Arnav...... The boy has been so disappointed by me and the family that he stop opening up to us...... It's a regret I and Manohar will never forgive ourselves for...... Each time he talked about his interest Nani ended up belittling him..... When he wanted to be a designer, Akash, Anjali and Nani mocked him and that is why I sold all my pieces of jewellery to make up for the way I abandoned him and focused on Anjali instead-but look how they leech off him...... I and Manohar were the only ones who believed him but the damage was already done...... He became unwilling to open up and share anything because of the experience he faced and feared it will be used against him..... It took years for him to open up to me and Manohar...... The world may think he is strong and undefeated but Arnav has a soul of an innocent boy who is dying to be released with being judged or it used against him which only you were capable of bringing out and it scared him..... Please don't hold it against him and I am not trying to excuse his horrible behaviour towards you...... I know you love my Arnav and he loves you and am not asking you to be together now but give him a chance to know the Arnav I know and I promise you, you won't be disappointed. "

Khushi nodded and Mami smiled and left to handle the restaurant and asked them to take care and will pick them up in the morning.

Flashback ends.

She smiled recollecting how Mami revealed the extent Arnav had gone to protect them, from placing bodyguards in her apartment complex to Anaisha's school and at the restaurant just for them to be safe.

But what alarmed her the most was the brutal way Arnav had beat up Rudra to an extent that he has been hospitalized.

And surprisingly she didn't feel sorry remembering the abuse he put her through.

This made her love him even more but the fear in her heart about getting hurt by him won't leave her alone.

The honking of the car broke her thought and she looked up to find the majestic huge gate of RM opening as the car entered.

She was back here again after so many years and she knew this was her destiny now and she couldn't run away from it.

She watched Anaisha marvel at the mansion in front of her in awe.