Stage 10: Guren Dances

From this point on in every chapter, I am uploading a picture at the very beginning and at the end of every chapter, almost all of them being Lelouch x C.C pics. I already have uploaded them for every chapter not yet posted, so enjoy the free fanart that I'll be practically spamming on Wattpad in this story.

Thumbnail Caption- Horny Lelouch #1 (Pocky Game Edition)

STAGE 10 

Guren Dances 

The episode begins with a shot of C.C in an Ashford Academy girl's swimsuit, standing on a diving board as she takes a 32 foot plunge into the swimming pool below. It is late at night, the moonlight creeping through a window near the ceiling. 

Next to the pool, Lelouch is seated on a chair, browsing through dossiers of potential Black Knight recruits.

One such dossier is that of Britannian journalist Diethard Ried. 

Lelouch: "Hm? A Britannian? Looks too confident to be a spy. An extremist?"

Jeremiah's chest swells with pride at seeing his Prince on-screen working so hard, like a father seeing a high school prodigy do work that is above even college level stuff. "Notice how Master Lelouch is the one that recruited the core members of the Black Knights? A lot of businessmen don't do that as they just leave the hiring process up to one or two other people. He truly cared about you all."

Tohdoh nods silently, having nothing more to say now that he's starting to get used to being hit with a seemingly constant stream of evidence that contradicts the idea that Lelouch betrayed them.

C.C: "Isn't it wonderful how the number of recruits keeps growing?"

She floats on her back.

Lelouch: "And it was simpler than I ever expected. 'While I bitterly hate the Britannians, I refused to condone terrorism.' That's the prevailing view of most Elevens."

C.C: "Then basically, Elevens support the Black Knights for the most part."

Lelouch: "Which in turn makes it easier for us to operate as a whole. It's a huge help that people don't report our activities to the Britannians. Plus, I hear some group called Kyoto offer to send us some knightmares. The number of informants has been increasing quickly, too. The Japanese can't resist jumping on the bandwagon. They hear a well-grounded buzzword, and off they go."

Schneizel smirks. "Even though we were once enemies, I can't help but admire how quickly Lelouch managed to increase the popularity of the Black Knights. They remained trending on the news headlines from the moment they debuted all the way to the end of the Black Rebellion." 

"You'd think that your government would try to censor most of it to prevent people from becoming enamored with the Black Knights," Tianzi points out. 

"For a brief moment after that, some news stations dismissed them as frauds making baseless threats against the elites of Britannian society, and the censorship did work for a while, but more and more people flocked to places where they could hear more about the Black Knights' activities."