Chapter 10| The Truth

Re- written Enjoy. ❤️

"What have we done."  A deep worried voice said quietly.

"She saw our eyes again, we bit her, what do you think? We tell her the truth." One of them whispered back urgently.

"I know that dumb ass. We can't hurt her and I'm not trying to do that, but exposing her to our world was not part of the plan. Protecting her from it was the plan. This is probably gonna hurt her more then anything."

"Well that's not up to us to decide anymore. We crossed the fucking line last night and now we have to deal with the consequences. We will protect her and we will not keep her in the dark about anything anymore. She deserves the truth and then she can decide. We owe her our lives."

And that voice I knew was Kales.

I finally decided to open my eyes. I was snuggled in Kingsley's oversized bed, surrounded by way too many pillows. Kale and Kingsley both stood in front of the bed and noticed my opened eyes right away. They began to come toward me but i was faster today.

I jumped off of the bed and backed away staring at the both of them. I suddenly felt the familiar irresistible pull towards them. It was so strong, and so powerful that it was a struggle to even stand across the room from them. I put my hand on my neck and flinched at the pain that I didn't know I was feeling until now. Kale bit me! He bit my freaking neck last night.

I began backing away scared out of my mind.

"Ariel let us explain please." Kale inched his way toward me while Kingsley was almost in arms reach of me. They both watched worried as I touched my neck in horror. I darted out of the room and ran to my room in lightening speed. I feel like they could've caught me but they just didn't. They were right on my heels but I was still able to run to my room, slam the door and lock it on time. "Please open the door." Kale said as I'm sure they both stood outside of it.

I was too busy running around my room throwing clothes inside of my school bookbag so I can get the hell out of here. What the hell was wrong with me last night? I was like obsessed with them. I was so hungry for them, so hooked that I had sex. I gave them my virginity and then Kale bit me. I don't know what kind of weird kinky shit they were into but I was not. I had no control of what I was doing last night it was like something was controlling me. Something took over my mind and it just screamed for them.

It was time for me to exit stage left before they actually ate me or something. When I touched the mark on my neck I could tell it was deep  because of the dried up blood on my neck. Not to mention I felt the indentation of where Kale's teeth went in. What the hell was he trying to do to me.

"Ariel you know we could break this door down again if we have to, so im going to ask you again, please open the door so we can explain everything.
Please anima mate."  There was Kale calling me that stupid name again. I still had no idea what that meant and I didn't care because I was running out of time. I stopped packing my bag and just headed for the window. I had to go now because like he said They could take down the door any second and snatch me and then I would probably never make it out of here.

I quickly opened the window taking the screen out so I could climb through. Our bedrooms faced the back of the house and it was just a field of grass back there that lead to the creepy looking woods. I was hoping to run to the woods and maybe lose them In it and then hopefully it lead to town or at least another house where I could call 911. I didn't even know what I would tell them.

'uh help, uh my  twin brothers are trying to eat me. '
I don't know maybe I shouldn't say that.

My heart pounded as I looked down at the ground below me. It was kind of far but I was still going to jump and make a run for it. Without another thought I jumped out of the window, landing on my two feet and just as I did that I felt my ankle crack. My body instantly gave out.