I didn't know why I felt butterflies every time I saw him, why I blushed to his compliments and words. I hadn't ever been like this, and now this man had dragged that side of me fully on display.

I guess I did feel happier, like the next day would feel promising and exciting rather than dull and leaden.

Leonel kissed me more intensely, our tongues meeting each other in the middle. There was sex and pleasure, but I felt like there was more to this; to this what we had. Like we shared a connection and we cared for each other.

My hands lowered down to his abs, touching all the huge and muscular pecks of his. They made my mouth water immediately, my cheeks heating up as I thought the way this man restrained my power with his. He could do anything, but I knew that we both had each other's trust. I wasn't afraid of him at all, not anymore. In fact, I felt like he was the person whom I'd seek for comfort and safety at first; if something was to happen.

The atmosphere grew heavier as my hands found their way to his pants, my fingers gracing the hard bump that twitched from my touch. Leonel rolled over me with a hum, taking hold of my hair and waist.

I liked the way he rubbed my scalp, sending comfy tingles all over me. And I liked the way he steered my head to any direction he wanted so he'd get the best angle to explore my mouth. We exchanged our saliva, soon simply grabbing each other. Desperately and hungrily.

I wouldn't ever grow tired of him.

"Mmh" I moaned into his mouth as I started to palm his length, the other diving deeper into my mouth with his tongue. It would be only the matter of time when our patience would end, both of us actually seeing no barriers towards the marking.

It could be hours or days. . . but it was going to happen. At least if we continued like this.

I unbuttoned his pants, Leonel separating us so we'd get the unnecessary clothing from our way. He revealed his whole body to me as he disregarded everything from top of him, only leaving his tattooed skin visible. The sight of him turned me on so much, everything in him screaming of dominating and sexy.

And it was all mine. No one else got to touch him anymore, and his body would be solely for me.

"You're so hot" I mumbled to him as he bent down again, the male smiling at me.

"As are you."

He kissed me, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his length on me, much bigger and thicker. It got my stomach rolling and twisting instantly, my cheeks blushing as deep red. Leonel's other hand came down there to grab us both, a sharp exhale leaving me.

I was once again burning from desire, and flaming with pleasure, everything he did bringing me closer to my high. He kissed me feverishly, his hand pumping us in sync. Our pre-cum was lathered and mixed together, my moans soon filling the room.

His lips found a way to my neck, quiet curses and satisfied sighs erupting from his throat. The low baritone washed over me and made my body tremble, not a peck of my skin feeling like it would be lonely right now. He was everywhere, and so was I. My nails scratched his back and my heels pressed against his hard calves, the other having a very pleasurable time as well.

"Ah, fuck. . ." I moaned as I could feel my stomach starting to tighten, my orgasm closing in. Leonel panted against my skin, tensing up as the first person; his cum shooting right to my stomach.

"Ahh" he let out a groan, that being the last drop for me. I came right behind him, a loud mewl echoing in the air.

I could see nothing but stars for a moment, the fogginess intensifying around me. Leonel slumped down on me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I was sweating and hot, my shaking legs wrapping around him to ground my body so it wouldn't start to fly.