He glanced at the silent tree, saw his grandfather, and remembered that dark memory again. He was not in a good mood, and even brought someone here unknowingly.

This small place under the tree canopy is his secret base with his younger brother. When he was unhappy as a child, he would hide here with his younger brother, but now that his younger brother is gone, he has become another person with him.

Jin Ming looked back at the young man who stood up and patted the grass clippings on his body, with a faint warmth in his eyes.

The two went back the same way.

On the first floor, I met the old marshal who was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, and when he saw Jin Ming walk in, the old marshal shook with the newspaper, as if he was waiting for Jin Ming on purpose, "You're back? How is your grandfather? "

"The spirit looks good, but I can't worry about it."

The old marshal gave an "um" and said, "The old man is old, your two uncles are too busy, and your mother..." He paused, then continued: "If you have time, spend more time with him."

"understood."

Jin Ming stood upright, with an expression like a subordinate responding to a question from his boss, formulaic without any extraneous feelings, "Then I'll go up first."

The old marshal looked at the newspaper again and nodded, "Go ahead."

Jin Ming turned upstairs, Pei Lu followed him, looked back at the old marshal, and a strange feeling flashed by.

Back in the room, Pei Lu played with me, while Jin Ming went to the study and took out the communicator that my uncle put into him.

He paused when he opened the drawer. There were not many things in the drawer, a notepad, a communicator given to him by his uncle, and a stack of old newspapers that had been separated for many years.

He remembered the position and angle of these things. Now the stack of old newspapers was neatly placed in the drawer, but before he left, he deliberately pulled out the second page of the newspaper, just a little bit. In the past, most people would think that the stack of newspapers was neat and tidy, but only he himself knew that it was not.

Someone came in, turned over the study, and opened his drawer.

Jin Ming leaned back on the back of the chair, bent his fingers and tapped rhythmically on the table, eliminating suspects one by one in his mind.

It must be the people in the Marshal's House who did it.

The people who came in were very cautious. If he hadn't deliberately paid attention, he probably wouldn't have noticed that someone had come.

This person must be good at reaching out, and he is very experienced. Then Mrs. Jin and the servants he has seen can be ruled out. Jin Ming narrowed the scope of suspicion. The people who came in were either hidden among servants and did not show up in front of him. , or... his dear father.

He suddenly remembered his grandfather's endless words.

"Be careful of your father"

Grandpa must know something, and there seems to be something hidden here that he doesn't know. It seems to be more complicated than he imagined. Jin Ming coldly raised the corner of his mouth: My dear father, what do you think? What are you looking for?

Jin Ming reviewed the existing information again, but he still couldn't find any clues. He had too little information, so he could only piece it together through scattered fragments in his memory, and a large part of the key information was missing.