chapter 8: a team reunited

Intro:

Location: monster island

Recap:

After finally awakening, helios had made a rather 'explosive' debut, now he has been reunited with his best friend godorah, along with the kaiju girls.
It had been a few hours since helios awakened, godorah had assembled the kaiju girls to monster island to properly introduce his old friend to his new ones.
_________________________________________

Location: monster islands beach.

Each of the kaiju girls where standing before godorah. Rodan rubbed her eyes and yawned while looking at godorah, with a confused expression.

Rodan: so what are we doing here exactly godorah?

Godorah: well I brought you all here to Introduce you to an old friend of mine.

Caesar: old friend? Wait so does that mean there are more males?

Anguirus: actually yeah, I remember sensing a strange presence, similar to godorah but not like us.

Mothra: indeed, I felt that too. They seemed to be in some kind of deep slumber, and one of them felt like they where going to awaken soon.

Godorah: yeah well, here he is. Helios my closest friend.

 Helios my closest friend

Helios: hello there.

???: general kenobi!

Everyone looked around, very confused.

Godzilla: what was that?

Helios: I don't think we wanna know...

Everyone examined helios, from his armour, Mechanical enhancements, and his...ridiculously long hair.