chapter 3: A Whole New World? (part 1)

INTRO

Godghidorah was sleeping in his capsule, he wakes up and extends his arms out to stretch, but as he does he realises there was something rather squishy in his hand, he squeezes it but as he does he hears a little moan, he turns his head around his vision still blurry, but his vision slowly recovers and what he sees is nothing short of shocking.

His hand was directly on ghidorahs giant breast, this caused godorah to blush immensely.

He quickly wriggles his way out of the capsule and walks away into the cafeteria.

Godorah: well let's see if anythings still good to eat, I mean our food never expires..

He takes a seat and thinks to himself

Where is he?

How did he get here?

Why doesn't he remember?

When will he get back to his full power?

And who are these women exactly?

He thinks it's time to go out and find that godzilla girl, so he finishes up his breakfast and decides to wake up ghidorah.

He walks down the corridor and she sees that helios' capsule is making noises, this causes a slight smile to form on godorahs face.

He looks to where his sleeping pod is but he finds out ghidorah is gone.

He starts to panic when he realises neos door to his pod is open but he's still inside it luckily, but where is ghidorah.

Godorah notices something touching his shoulder, he turns his head to see ghidorah putting her hand on him.

He sighs in relief.

Godorah: ghidorah why is neos capsule open?, you didn't try anything did you?

Ghidorah: don't worry I didn't do anything to him, I just wanted to check up on the little tike.

Godorah felt like she was telling the truth but he didn't want believe her.

Godorah: ghidorah let me ask you something.

Ghidorah: sure what is it?

Godorah: why have you taken such a keen interest in me and my son?

Ghidorah: hmm, let's take this conversation somewhere else.

Godorah: alright I know a good place.

They go to the cafeteria, where ghidorah helped herself to some of the food and beverages.