"Here you go baby" I say placing the toast down in front of Gabriel and he grabs one and starts eating it. I return to the counter and start washing the grapes before placing them in a little bowl and setting them in front of Gabriel.

"Right Rebekah could you mind Gabriel for me while I go change?" I ask looking at her "of course" she replies "and Kol would you make sure the triplets don't start fighting" I say "of course love" he replies with a smile before I walk away and head upstairs.

...

15 minutes later....

No one's pov

Davina comes back downstairs after having a quick shower and getting herself ready, she was wearing a long sleeved white top with a long nuge figure hugging skirt that hugged and showed off all her curves, the outfit was paired with a pair of nude high heels. Her hair was down in soft waves, cascading down her back and shoulders, her make up was done light and natural.

Davina's outfit

Davina walks into the kitchen where the triplets were now rushing about getting themselves breakfast and what not. Kol's mouth just dropped open at the sight of her and he just stared at her, feeling his loins burn with hunger and his cock harden in his pants so he quickly situated himself behind the island counter.

 "Thanks for minding him Bekah" Davina says "you're welcome, he's a little cutie" Rebekah replied with a smile "and what am I? Chopped liver?!" Ethan retorts looking offended "quite frankly yes" Keira responds as she stands next to him before walking off as Ethan glares at her.

Davina shook her head at them as she made her way to the kitchen and pulled out the milk to make herself some coffee and as she did, she felt a pair of eyes burning through her backside but she opted to ignore it.

Kol was still staring at Davina and he was biting his lip while tightly gripping the kitchen counter, he was almost drooling, he wanted her bad. A tapping on his shoulder made him turn his attention away from Davina's ass and he saw Ethan standing there "here's some water dad" he says handing him the glass of water in his hand.

"Thanks but I'm not thirsty" Kol replied "really? Because you were looking rather thirsty" Ethan stated before walking away leaving Kol a little red faced as he heard Rebekah snicker behind him so he shot her a glare only for her to just laugh it off. 

"Did you just call me dad?" Kol asked "no you're hearing things" Ethan replied the word dad had slipped from his lips "no I'm not, you called me dad" Kol said with a smile causing Ethan to shrug his shoulders "ehh maybe" he said before starting to raid the cupboards.

"So mom where are you heading?" Keira asked "yeah you look like you're dressed for work and it's a Saturday which means there's no school" Ethan piped in "I own a restaurant remember, we're recruiting so I'm going into the restaurant to interview three potential candidates" Davina explained as she leaned back against one of the counters as she sipped on her coffee.

"Good luck with that" Keira replied as Sooty wondered into the kitchen letting out a meow "Sooty!" Gabriel squealed and the black cat meowed in response, purring as he rubbed up against Davina's legs as he passed her.

Davina set her coffee down and turned to prepare Sooty's food out as the black cat sat itself next to where Gabriel was sitting in his chair. She quickly sorted his food out before setting it down on the floor along with a bowl of water and Sooty wondered over, stretching his back legs as he did before sticking his head in his food bowl.

Davina grabbed her coffee and quickly drank the rest of it "okay I have to get going so I'll see you three later and please try not to get into any trouble" she said as she faced her eldest children "but mom getting into trouble is what we do best" Ethan retorted "yeah well I'm telling you not to get into trouble, please just one day without you or Keira getting into trouble will be great" Davina said "hey what about Harmony?" Keira asked and Harmony looked at her wide eyed.

"I'm the good one remember, I never get into trouble" Harmony retorted "yeah, that we know of" Ethan replied and Harmony narrowed her eyes, grabbing an apple and lobbed it at his head "ow!" he exclaimed rubbing his head where the apple hit him before grabbing said apple and taking a bite out of it making Keira scrunch up her nose and shake her head.

"Kol make sure they don't get into any trouble" Davina said "mom we're not 5, we don't need babysitting" Keira replied "I'm well aware sweetheart and he's not babysitting, think of it as spending more quality time with your dad" Davina replied as she gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom I have a date later" Keira said and Kol's head snapped towards her "date? What date? Who's the boy?" he rambled with a deathly serious look on his face making Keira smile nervously "no one daddy, when I said date I meant a date with my girls" Keira replied before scurrying out the kitchen.

"Well I'm gonna go, have fun with your dad and be good" Davina said once more to Ethan and Harmony before she picked up Gabriel. "I can mind him for you if you want?" Rebekah offered "oh that's alright, I'm dropping him off at Damon and Elena's where his father stayed the night" Davina replied before turning to Ethan as he grabbed a box of cereal and grabbed a handful and popped them in his mouth.

"Ethan use a bowl" she said "but it doesn't taste as good" Ethan remarked "oh just use a bowl, we're not animals" Harmony sassed as she walked passed him and Ethan just glared at her back "I can feel you glaring stop it before I punch you" Harmony said "you're very sassy today, are you on your period?" he asked and Harmony let out a screech before stomping out the kitchen.

"I take that as a yes and if she's on her shark week then that means Keira is too so I'm gonna bounce and stay elsewhere for the next few days" Ethan said and Davina glared at him "what have I told you about being more sensitive regarding that matter?" she asked and he sheepishly looked down "to not call it shark or bloody mary week, to not antagonize my sisters and to be a good brother" he said "yes so apologize for being insensitive and I'll see you later" Davina said giving him a hug before leaving the kitchen.

"If I try to apologize now, she will try to punch my face in" Ethan said "you best do it now then it's done" Kol said "but what about my face?" he asked "I'm sure you'll heal" Rebekah piped up and Ethan huffed and sighed before exiting the kitchen.

"So brother did you have fun staring at Davina's ass? I mean she did look very good didn't she? That skirt just hugged all the right places" Rebekah spoke up "shut up Rebekah" Kol spat before walking out the kitchen as Rebekah laughed.

End of chapter

What did you think? Let me know in the comments thank you

Vote and comment