Love For You♡♡

Taekook One shot...

''Love for you''

Taehyung was about to go for bus.. Someone stoped him.. Without turning around he knew who was it, that laugh, that strong grip on his arm he shivered..
He gulped and slowly turned around ,not even courage for looking at the boy..
He was again about cry... A unknown fear rushed down in his spin..
The boy again laughed..
''So Taehyung, what were you saying"
The boy asked while griping Taehyung's arm pulling him close...
With out answers a tear dropped from his eye..
''You punk, why are not you answering?.. Are you a deaf? ''Taehyung whimpered by the pain..
The boy pushed Taehyung so that Taehyung landed on ground with a loud thud..
''Please leave me''Taehyung said stuttering his words.. Clearly sob was visible on his voice..
"Why, where is your boyfriend,.. Isn't he coming for save you''
''Ple- please"
"What please... Didn't you say,you have a boyfriend"
The boy said leaning towards Taehyung's face.. His breathe was fanning on his face... Taehyung sobbing loudly..
''Answer me''the boy yelled on his face..
''Hmm- humm''
''Then call him, if he can save you from me to  take your little hole with my big dick"
Taehyung have  eye widened with it.. He look at the boy who was near his face and smirking..
Taehyung thought ''this is my last day,why you are not here.. When I need you.. I hate you ,you liar''
With that a strong slap stuck on his right cheek.. A loud cry left out his mouth.. He was ready for his another day.. Every day happened that.. Everyday the same boy had bitten him because Taehyung refused to be his boyfriend cuz Taehyung had a boyfriend..
When the boy asked him out.. Taehyung refused that and said he has a boyfriend..
But when the boy asked him where his boyfriend is.. Taehyung couldn't have answered, because although he had a boyfriend, his boyfriend was not with him.. His boyfriend was out of the city for almost six months.. They didn't have any contact with each other.. Taehyung tried many time to contact him but everytime his phone was dead or not reachable.. But Taehyung had still faith that his boyfriend will comeback to him on day..

His days were got worsen day by day.. That particular boy always asked him to date him but when Taehyung continuously refused him.. So He started to bully him.. Every day he bit him like hell everyday new scars on his body...
With new pains Taehyung now loosing his hope for return of his boyfriend..

But that day was worse..
The boy started to unbutton Taehyung's shirt.. Taehyung was crying, asking for help but no one was there for help...
The boy was started to kiss his bare chest... He was struggling to escape...
His body was full of marks.. The boy was hovering over him...

He was about to pull out Taehyung's pant.Suddenly Taehyung felt like no one was hovering on him... He heard a loud sound.. When he opened his eyes he saw the boy was laying on a side while clutching his head.. He looked at the other side only met with a red blood shot eyes glaring at the boy.. And beside him there was other two boys also..
''Ju- Jungkook "
He cried loudly when he saw his boyfriend was standing in front of him.
He felt betrayed because he didn't want his boyfriend to see him like that situation...
He was angry for where Jungkook was for these months without contacting him while he was suffering for him..

The boy who was laying on the ground in pain said''who the fuck are you''
''I'm his boyfriend, how dare y--''
The boy started to laugh
''That's mean that bitch was saying truth for whole of the time.. I wanted him to date but he refused and had a handsome sugar daddy for himself.. Where were you when I bullied him for thi-----'' Jungkook didn't even let him complete his sentence when he started to punch directly on his face.. The other two friends of him tried to stop him but he was so much angry...
Taehyung got up started to clean himself ,adjust his shirt and then the bus came.. Without looking at anyone he got up on the bus and left the place immediately with so much anger..

Jungkook was so much busy to bit that boy,he didn't notice Taehyung left.. His friends stopped him and said
''Jungkook ,go.. Taehyung had already left.. He was so angry.. I thing you fucked up... Just go to him ,he needs you now.. We will take care of this bastard''
With that Jungkook left on his car..

Taehyung cried so much in the bus.. When he reached at the home he opened the door angrily and about close when someone stopped the door..
He looked outside.. He saw Jungkook was crying while holding the door..
''Get out from here''
''Sorry love.. I'm sorry " Taehyung tried to push him, so that he could close the door, as Jungkook was so much stronger than Taehyung.. He opened the door and entered inside the room.. Taehyung started to walk towards his room but stopped when he felt someone back hugged him...
''Plea-please, don't go.. I'm sorry.. For me you faced so many problems ''
''Let me go Jungkook ''Taehyung said in a stern voice
''No no ,please don't go... Please please..''
''Where were you for these months,.. Why didn't you contact you bastard ''
''Sorry.. I'm sorry love'' he was still hugging tightly Taehyung
''Where were you when I tried to contact you,where were you when I needed you, where were you when they didn't trust me that I have a boyfriend ''
''Sorry love... My father blocked everything, he blocked my phone, my credit cards, i'm sorry.. I tried but I was busy with works.. My father forced me to stop talking with you... Sorry bubba.. Sorry... ''
''Then go to him... Why are you here... I don't need you.. Just go''
''No love no... Plea please don't say this... I can't live without you... Please forgive... I love you... I will never leave you again''
Taehyung turned around and saw.. Jungkook was crying loudly still he was holding him...
He slapped Jungkook hardly.. Jungkook didn't protest...
Taehyung again slapped..
''I hate you.. Why did you left... I hate you... I will not talk with you.. I hate you... I hate you.. I can't leave without you.. I love you....(he was slapping him through out his sentences) ... Don't leave me please... I love....''
He couldn't complete his sentence when Jungkook pulled him and kissed him on his lips...
At first Taehyung was crying but then he started to kiss him back..
Both were crying still kissing each other..
''I love you love'' Jungkook said...
They both looked in to each other's eyes..
Then Jungkook again started to kiss Taehyung like that was the end of his life..
He slowly unbutton his shirt.. Started kiss slowly on his neck and collar where the boy had already marked... He picked Taehyung up in a bridal style and took him to their room..he laid Taehyung on the bed..
Slowly looked at his bare chest and leaned again to mark them... He wanted to show the world that Taehyung was belongs to whom..
He slowly pulled Taehyung's pant down and looked at Taehyung to ask permission for his further action..
Taehyung was breathing heavily, he just nodded ..
Jungkook slowly inserted his fingers one by one to stretche his hole.. He opened Taehyung's legs for more access,when he felt his hole had prepared for his dick.. He undressed himself, aligned himself in front of his hole and slowly inserted it...
When Taehyung gave him a nod to move, he started to move..
The room soon filled with kissing sound,moans,,skin slapping..
The sex was not so gentle or not so rough... It was like  comfort.. It was like they needed each other.. They needed each other for themselves.. They loved each other more than everything..

After one or two rounds, they were sleeping into each other's arms... Taehyung's head on Jungkook's bare chest.. The both bodies were naked... They didn't want  any cloth to disturb their touch... Taehyung was tracing his finger on the chest while Jungkook was playing with his hair..
''Kookie ''Taehyung said in a low tired voice..
Jungkook only hummed
''will you go back again?"
Jungkook chuckled and sat up while pulling Taehyung along with him.. He sat down Taehyung on his lap and pecked ok his lips and back hugged him..
''What if I'll not''
Taehyung looked at him in confusion
''But your dad''
''I left everything love''
Taehyung was more than shocked..
''Why, why did you leave your house?"
Jungkook chuckled and pulled Taehyung's head on his chest and said
''I want to be free, I want to live with you not in that prison.. When I said him about my sexuality and about you he got angry and that's why he took my phone away from me and treated me like one of his employees not like his son... So last night I said him again about you and he said If you will leave this house never come back here again... So I left''
Taehyung hummed
''Why Jungkook you should obey him.. May be one day he will free you''
''No love I want to be with you not with a girl or to take responsibilities of company.. I love you Tae , I want to protect you from everything.. My friends want me to work with them in their music company as a singer.. I know they are not so famous.. But it's ok I will work hard..''
Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes..
He kissed him on his lips
''I love you Kookie, I'll always support you.. Even if you will fall then I will be there for you..''
''I love you so much my love''
Jungkook said while kissing his baby...