Bernadetta B-Support.

(Y/N) pov:

It has been two weeks since (Y/N) learned about his crest and since that day he has only trained, eaten, and slept. He is currently training for the mission approaching at the end of the month.

(Y/N): "It's still *huff huff* not *huff* enough. I must keep *huff* going."

He continues to train. He has accepted challenges from the heirs, Caspar, Petra, Ferdinand, Felix, and many others. He has done nothing but push himself. He is stiil training when Rhea, Alois, and Bernadetta all enter the grounds.

Rhea: "I had to see it to believe it. (Y/N) how long have you been training?"

(Y/N) looks over towards them without a sound and immediately resumes his training.

Alois: "Come on kiddo. You've been training nearly nonstop for the last two weeks, take a break."

Bernadetta: "Please (Y/N). This isn't healthy. You don't eat or sleep enough. You can't keep going on like this."

(Y/N): "Stop trying to help. I need to get stronger."

Rhea: "(Y/N) you need to take care of yourself. Can't you see they worry for you?"

(Y/N): "I can, and I appreciate the concern, but this is something that has to be done."

Alois: "If you're angered by your crest working this hard won't do you any good."

Bernadetta: "(Y/N) stop and rest. You're clearly exhausted and some rest will do wonders for you."

(Y/N) ignores them and keeps training.

Rhea: "Leave him for now. Sooner or later he'll burn himself out."

Bernadetta pov:

They all leave and night descends. Bernadetta is awake and decides to check on (Y/N). She sees him still training she's about to turn around until he collapses and Bernadetta looks towards him. He's on his hands and knees and she hears him crying.

(Y/N): "Why? Why can't I get as strong as him?"

Bernadetta is shocked seeing him like this.

(Y/N): "I know hero relics are dangerous for those without a crest, but how was dad so strong? What did he do? What did he have that gave him that strength?"

Bernadetta has a saddened expression as she thinks about approaching him.

(Y/N): "I have to show everyone that I'm worthy of the (L/N) name. I have to show them that I'm as strong or stronger than dad. I have to prove his death wasn't in vain. So how can I get stronger if I can't even make use of my crest?"

Bernadetta steps out from hiding and embraces (Y/N) from behind.

Bernadetta: "You don't have to prove anything. You don't have to live up to your fathers name. All you have to do is be there for those who care for you."

(Y/N): "Everyone expects me to be like my dad. To be strong, to be courageous, and to be a leader. I don't have any of those traits."

Bernadetta: "Yes you do. You were courageous enough to take an attack for me. You were strong enough to defeat a giant wolf without your crest. You made me more confident before we were attacked in the fog. You are different from your father so you don't have to compare yourself to him."

(Y/N) is at a loss of words. He smiles before he hugs Bernadetta back.

(Y/N): "Thank you. I needed that more than you realize."

Bernadetta: "It's like you said when we first met back up."

(Y/N) looks at her.

Bernadetta: "If you need a shoulder to cry on I'll be here for you."

(Y/N) hugs her once again.

(Y/N): "It's getting late. We should head to our rooms."

Bernadetta: "Only if you take easy on yourself."

(Y/N) chuckles.

(Y/N): "Yes ma'am."

They then head to sleep.