Storm/ Granny's Alive/ A Sisterly Pirate Reunion/ Master Of The Seas

Manny, Sid, Diego And Luna Were Still Being Washed Away From Land On Their Iceberg.

"Come On, Help Turn This Thing Around!" Manny Demanded As He Took A Log And Started Rowing.

Diego And Luna Used Their Paws To Help Pick Up The Pace. While Sid Being Useless Just Used A Skinny Stick.

***

Back On The Mainland, Everyone Was In A Panic As The and Started To Shake Again As Ellie And Peaches Tried To Calm Everyone Down.

"Everyone, Please, Settle Down! Don't Panic!"

"Wait, Mom, Where's Louis? We Have To Find Him." Peaches Said, Worriedly.

Ellie Looked At The Wall Before Saying, "Okay, Fast!"

Ellie And Peaches Ran Off To Find Louis While The Other Animals Looked At Them, Scared.

***

Meanwhile With The Four Mammals, After A Few Minutes Of Paddling, It Was Clear That It Wasn't Working At All.

"They Need Me! We Got To Get Back!" Manny Exclaimed Worried As He Didn't Want To Give Up.

"Buddy, This Thing's Too Big To Turn. The Current's Pulling Us Out." Diego Stated.

"He's Right. The Current Is Too Strong. We Can't Paddle Back. It's Hopeless." Luna Huffed As She Stopped Paddling.

"You Know, My Mother Once Told Me That Bad News Was Just Good News In Disguise." Sid Pointed Out.

"Was This Before She Abandoned You?" Diego And Luna Snarked.

"Yes, It Was. But The Point Being, That Even Though Things Look Bad, There's A Rainbow Around Every Corner... And Nothing But Smooth Sailing Ahead!" Sid Yelled Above The Sound Of Wind And Thunder As Everyone Looked Behind To See A Dark, Thunderous Storm Clouds Rolling Above The Ocean.

"Smooth Sailing, Sid?" Manny Asked As They Were Pulled Into The Heart Of The Storm.

***

Back On The Mainland, Ellie And Peaches Were Searching For Louis With Crash And Eddie Helping Them.

"Louis!" Peaches Shouted.

"Louis!" Ellie Hollered.

"Louis!" Peaches Called Out Again.

"Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!" Crash And Eddie Yelled.

Peaches Dashed Into The Falls And She Looked Around, Frantically.

"Louis, Where Are You? Come On, We Have To Go." Peaches Said.

Peaches Found Louis At The Top Of The Falls As He Was Trying To Escape The Moving Wall.

"Louis?" Peaches Asked.

"Peaches!" Louis Screamed Before Gasping And Stand By The Moving Wall.

"Louis, You Have To Jump." Peaches Said.

"No! Go, Save Yourselves!" Louis Exclaimed.

"We're Not Leaving Without You." Peaches Assured.

"Oh, Thank Goodness!" Louis Whispered, Relieved To Hear That.

"Jump!" Peaches Yelled.

Louis Jumped And Started To Slide Down As An Avalanche Approaches In His Way, Screaming.

"This Is Why I Travel Underground!" Louis Stated, Loudly.

Peaches Managed To Catch Him As She Runs, Just In Time For The Falls To Collapse.

"Thanks For Coming Back." Louis Thanking His Friend.

"What Do You Mean? You Don't Leave A Friend Behind." Peaches Said.