Overprotective Father/ Sid's Family/ The Falls/ The Drift

Scrat Was Sniffing An Ice Cap, Looking For A Place Where His Would Be Safe. When Scrat Hits The Ice, It Starts To Crack, So To Prevent Trouble, Scrat Pushes Ice Back Into The Hole. When Scrat Merely Touches The Ice With The Tip Of His Acorn, It Ends Up Breaking The Entire Mountain Below The Ice Cap. Scrat Gets His Acorn And Falls Into The Rift, Passing By The Dinosaur World, Where Buck And Niko Is Mounting Their Dinosaur Nemesis, Rudy, While He Goes Down.

"Yee-haw!" Buck And Niko Shouted As Rudy Roared Towards The Distance.

Scrat Ended Up Passing Through All Of Earth's Layers, Eventually Arriving At The Metallic Sphere, Which Composes The Inner Core. While Pursuing His Acorn, Scrat Makes The Core Spin And Breaks Pangaea Into The Contemporary Continents, Creating By Making Their Necks Stretch While Africa Is Being Separated, And Making The Boot-shaped Italian Peninsula Kick A Nearby Island (Accompanied By A Scream Of "GOAL!") During Its Formation. Scrat Eventually trips And Starts Bumping Between The Sphere And The Solid Outer Core, Creating A Scrat-like Moai, A Scrat Sphinx (Which Loses Its Nose When It Falls Off), And 4 Scrat Faces On Mount Rushmore. Scrat Later Picks Up Balance And Grabs His Acorn, But Ended Up Spinning In The Core Until He's Thrown Out Of The Rift Into The Upper Atmosphere. While Falling, Scrat Positions His Body As If He Would Fall Into The Sea, But Ends Up Crashing On A Piece Of Ice, Which Breaks In Half, Separating Scrat From His Acorn. Scrat Then Proceeds To Scream In Frustration.

The Cracks Got Even More Bigger And The Rumbling Was Really Loud. It Was So Loud That It Even Managed To Wake Up A Familiar Brown Mammoth.

"Huh? What Was That? Ellie, Did You Hear That?" Manny Asked, Still Lying On The Ground.

"I Heard It, Manny. Whatever It Is, It's Miles Away." Ellie Answered.

Manny Got Up. "Peaches, Are You All Right?" He Asked, Getting Up And Found That Peaches Wasn't There. "Where Is She? No Teenager Is Ever Up Early."

"Whoa. Easy, Warden. She's Not On Lockdown." Ellie Stated, Chuckling.

Manny Had A Worried Look On His Face. He Walked Up To Two Sleeping Possums, Crash And Eddie. Manny Slapped Them. Making Them Wake Up And Get All Tangled Up.

"You Two Were Supposed To Be Responsible Uncles!" Manny Scolded.

"What? I Didn't See Peaches Sneak Off Maybe 15 Or 20 Minutes Ago." Crash Said.

"Or That She Went With Louis To The Falls." Eddie Added.

Crash And Eddie Chuckled, Nervously.

"The Falls? Where The Delinquents Go?" Manny Questioned, Suspiciously.

"Relax, It's Just Where The Kids Hang Out." Ellie Assured.

"No, No, It's A Getway Hangout. First, It's The Falls Then She's Piercing Her Trunk, And The Next Thing You Know She's Addicted To Berries." Manny Rambled.

Ellie Chuckled While Saying, "Manny! You Are Overreacting. She's Not Going To Be Your Little Girl Forever."

"I Know. That's What Worries Me."Manny Said.

***

Meanwhile, Peaches Were Swinging From One Tree Branch To Another. Heading Towards The Falls.

"Louis! Would You Get Your Head Out Of The Ground For Once And Try To Have A Little Fun?" Peaches Asked.

Louis Was Digging Through The Ground Until He Bumped Into A Tree Root. "Ow!" Louis Then Came Out Of The Ground. "I'm A Mole Hog. My Head's Supposed To Be Underground. And My Idea Of Fun Isn't Risking Death So You Can Meet Some Cute Mammoth."

"Ethan Isn't Cute." Peaches Said, Clumbing Down The Tree. "He's Hot. Besides, You Can't Your Whole Life Playing It Safe."

"I Know I Would."