[Reaction] Family

Start from the beginning

the scene change to a room where there's Roger seated on a bed while Ervaz smoking on a chair in front of Roger.

"will you take care of him?"

"him? so it's a male... then that means, Gol D. Ace..." Roger nodded in confirmation.

"D.? The Pirate King Roger is a D...?" ask someone. a few peoples who know just sighing especially the older Marines who know.

"at the end, he reveal everything.." Sengoku mutter while looking at the brown haired man that sitting under the huge screen.

Azill who heard him just smirk. "don't make me laugh, Sengoku. I'm not revealing anything to you guys.." he mutter to himself not knowing there's one woman who heard him.

"and for your question... sorry, Roger. but I can't. I still n my break." Roger just nodded understanding even though he is sad. "ask that considered family of you, will ya? I'm sure even though you guys are rival, he will do what you say.."

"wait... does it mean?" Garp jaw drop as he finally notice it.

"what is it, Garp-san?" Coby ask.

"Nothing.."

the screen change to a hall that filled with prison left and right. there's someone wearing a Marine Cap walking through it. all the prisoner is quiet because they knew who he is and just let him be to a certain prison where there's someone in it. 

Garp stopped in front of the cell and stare at the body of his grandson. he fell to be sitting in front of the cell with his arms crossed while still staring at the raven haired freckles man.

"is this Impel Down?" Jozu ask to Azill.

"yes." he replied shortly.

"wait-! what's time is this when Ace get caught?" ask Sabo worriedly.

"hmm.. lets see, Ace get captured when Strawhat crew is still on Water 7 and that's just like, week ago? and this clip is around when Strawhat already in Sabaody." explain Azill.

"that's not make sense. if it is, then that mean Fire-fist already got captured." Robin furrowed her eyebrows at the brown haired man. he just shrugged.

"I've picked you guys on different timeline. mostly just the Supernovas that is more in the future timeline than the others.. If I'm remember... or not?" he scratch the back if his head sheepishly.

Garp sigh and began to talk, "I wanted you and Luffy to become a great marines.."

(I don't really remember this part and the translate is from a video)

"Nevermind Marines, you guys have become notorious outlaws.." it showed how Ace chained on the walls while his head hung low not even giving a glance at his gramps. "I'm sure you heard the rumor about Luffy, too."

"Rumors? Luffy has rumors?" ask Chopper innocently.

"of course. every pirates must have at least one." Chopper put an O face after Robin explanation and nodded while narrowed his gaze at the screen again from Robin's laps.

"In Water 7, he picked a fight with the World Government.. and somehow managed to get into the island of law, Enies Lobby."

"and all of that is true.." said Sanji puffing a smoke. Usopp grimaced remembering the events on Water 7 where he challenge Luffy.. he quickly shook that memories off.

"I shot over there and gave him a taste of this old man's fist of love!" He mentioned it with his hand in the air like he was punching. He sigh and placed his palm on his knees. "Doesn't seem to help on bit, though. After that, he caused a huge uproar on Sabaody Archipelago. I'd expect no less from my own grandson!" he began to laugh loudly while Ace is still not saying a words since he came.