"Jesus Christ." I mumbled while his tongue found its way back to my mouth, the fingers in my brown curls tugging them urgently.

I dropped the key in my hand to the floor, giving up on the plan to introduce him to my innocent little donjon, because it seemed like we weren't getting any further than my office. I pushed my fingers under his shirt from the backside, gracing the familiar pearly skin. There was no shyness or doubt in Ezekiel's head, his whole mind fully searching for pleasure. He didn't draw in or flinch when I touched him or took in his beautiful body.

He was so deep in the whirls of desire that he had lost that part of him.

"Ngh. . ." He moaned against my lips as I started to take steps towards the leather sofa beside the window, my hands hungrily touching his sides and back. My cock throbbed in my pants in pure lust and want, every single cell in me eager to get this pretty man naked and withering under me.

I flopped him down to the couch with ragged breathing, immediately attacking his clothes, They would all be gone; ripped and torn until there was nothing to hide anymore. My black eyes took him in with a predatory glaze as I lowered his pants to his ankles, revealing the pre-cum lathered cock of his.

I drew in breath from between my teeth, a small hissing to be heard as I watched his squirming and blushing form, "Someone's excited, hmh?"

Ezekiel breathed unevenly, opening his legs to the widest on the couch, "P-Please."

A wicked smirk spread to my lips, my prevailing side enjoying every single moment of his miserable soliciting. As his thighs parted, you could also see the leaking and aching hole that demanded attention, Ezekiel's fingers slithering their way there.

Though not before I gave him a hard slap to the hands, lowering down my other knee against his crotch, "Tsk, tsk."

I rubbed his cock with my leg as my somber baritone washed through him, the omega's blue eyes rolling to the back of his head. His back arched from pleasure, a low groan leaving his mouth, "Aah. . ."

I moved my fingers to his shirt, pulling it over his head and exposing the light nipples that decorated his chest. I hummed in delight, though not pulling the shirt over his hands, but rather tying them over his head so the eager fingers of his would stay out of my way.

I continued to massage his member as I watched the outcome of his exterior with a bite of my lip. He truly was the sexiest and most beautiful creature I've ever seen. His skin wasn't perfect, full of faint scars and freckles. He was lean, but muscular and he had an amazing shape. Though nothing beat his face, the sharp and high features that delivered the snappy and ordering demands. The black hair fell down to his blue eyes, those of which reminded me of the lake around the Castle.

So magnificent, so graceful.

I lifted my fingers to his chin, lifting up his blissy face to be met with my hard ones. He ground his hips harsher against my knee, moans escaping his tight throat. My pants were covered in his slick, though nothing was hotter than the scent of it.

I loved to know that I could make him feel such satisfaction.

"Do you want to be fucked?" I asked him eloquently, pressing my finger against his bottom lip. It slid in, welcomed by his wet tongue that started to suck it. I suffocated a groan, the image of his lips around my cock making me tingle.

"Mmh" he nodded and moaned around my thumb, watching me from under the long and dark lashes. My jaws clenched together as I was pushed to the edge once again, my gums itching from the want to mark him.

"Why don't you then be a good boy and lay down for me?" I let go of his chin, as well removing my knee from his crotch. It seemed to upset him, though the promise in my sentence made his red and panting frame to lower down as I had suggested.