My manly costume

~ 3rd pov ~

It was the morning of the next day and every one was already sitting in their respective seats aside from the few hanging around a friends desk to talk. Tho everyone quickly scurried back to their seats as the door slid open and their ragged looking teacher walked into the room and silenced them.

"Alright everyone today I won't be teaching you..."

Aizawa started

"But then sir, who will be teaching us?"

Iida asked

Aizawa stared at him for a second his look saying 'I was still explaining stupid' then continuing talking

"Today you will have two teachers that will take you for some physical training..."

he said

Collective 'yes's' were heard from around the class celebrating over the fact that they would get to hopefully show off a bit more than they had done before. Izuku however was putting on a brave-face smirk while inside he was feeling slightly nervous due to the intense stare he could feel on him from bakugou.

"Izuku could I see you outside please"

Aizawa asked

Izuku complied and stood up walking out of the room to find out what his dad/teacher wanted from him. Once he was outside 

"Izuku,... I just wanted to talk to you about the teachers taking your class today..."

- Izuku pov -

By what he had already said I could tell that all might will be one of them and I was hating the Idea of that

"One of the teachers is.. all might."

There it is 

"W-whos the o-other?"

I ask shakily

"endeavour."

A/N: YES! ENDEAVOUR! He is class 1A's new assistant physical training teacher tho he's not a bitch in this and is like nice to shoto. But shoto still has his scar from an accident while having a play battle with his brother touya when they couldn't controle their quirks properly.

"..."

I don't respond tho it does make me feel a bit more safe

"I explained the situation to him and he promised me that he would take care of you but I have the day off and if you want me to watch from a distance I can."

I sigh and shake my head signaling that i'll be ok

"It's alright dad you can sleep and I'll just had around endeavour ok."

I ask putting on a weak smile

"Ok then let's go back inside"

We walked back inside and I sat back down at my desk this time without my cocky smirk because I'm to busy thinking about all might and what he might do to me. But I'm quickly brought out of my trance by my dad

"Now for this exercise you will need your newly made hero costumes, so if you look at the number at your desk that is what number suitcase your costume is in. Once I say you are to get it and go change into it in the changing room then meet your teachers at training ground gamma ok?"

He asks

Everyone nods

"Alright you can now collect it."

Everyone quickly gets out of their seats and runs over to the costume cases to collect their costume and then file out the door to the changing room.

My costume is made up if a teal-dark-green skin tight suit with black lines that run down the sides. 

It has an open back except for the red harness that clips together avoiding rubbing and discomfort on the base of my wings. 

The forearm up to my elbow and my calf up to my knee are lace able for the feathers I have on those parts of my arms and legs incase it gets to uncomfortable I can just unlase them. 

I have a red utility belt to match the harness that can I can hold things in like weapons or maybe like sugary food to keep my energy up.

There is a piece of thin but elastic cloth that covers my neck that is also unzippable for if I want to use the fright feathers for hypnosis.

My costume does not include shoes because they would be extremely uncomfortable for the feathers on my feet.

This is what it looks like

(!Not my art!)

I walk out of the change room and

"WOW MIDO-BRO! Your costume looks so manly and awesome you did a great job designing it"

Kirishima says

"Thanks Kirishima"

I say as I continue walking

And just as I exit the hallway I hear

"AH! YOUNG YAGI! YOU LOOK GREAT! THEY ALWAYS SAY THE COSTUME MAKES THE HERO HAHA!"

Motherfu-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry it's short but yeah so I hope you enjoyed(=

747 words

Alfita Zein