Welcome the Mysterious Ring Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

At the school, Sullivan looked up from his paperwork, Opera by his side pouring a cup of tea, neither seeming too affected. "That noise...how intense is it coming from there?" the elder demon wondered, getting up from his desk. He looked out towards the direction he was certain the flight race was being held...Irumi- is his precious grandchild alright?! With haste he tasked Opera to check on the staff and students as he rushed out of his office, preparing to take flight to the hellish sound.

"E-everyone!? Are you okay??!" Irumi shouted, shocked and confused why they all were expressing such pain. "You mean you aren't in pain, Irumi?!" Lied yelled, staring at his classmate in disbelief- it felt like his ear drums were about to explode!

To the young girl- the noise sounded like a mere distressed kitten mewling.

"Then hurry up and cover it!!" Garp cried, on the brink of tears as he curled on the floor. "A-ah right!" Irumi squeaked, looking to the black shadow as her fear vanished and replaced with determination towards the task she must perform. "L-like this?" She uttered confused, cradling the being close to her chest and swayed it to a soothing rhythm. "WE MEANT THAT YOU NEED TO COVER ITS MOUTH!!!"

The cries- or hellish screaming in the others perspective, died down and Clara in much less pain and wanting to help her Irumikins came over, beginning to sing a very offkey Netherworld version of Rockabye Baby. "NOW THERE'S MORE NOISE, DON'T ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE!!!!" Lied cried out again, pressing the palms of his hands closer to his sensitive elongated ears.

The shadow-like monster quelled its rage, beginning to dance to the off beat tune of Clara's song.

"Hey wait, it seems to like it.." Jazz observed, the entire class got back up from the ground, a few still quite disoriented while others recovered immediately. "Devi-cool! Have it dance to Kuromu next!" Lied requested while taking his cellphone out to record. "Maybe it'd like some snacks!" Garp added, holding a chip bag. "Do you think it'd eat more?" Jazz questioned, leaning in close to observe it. Irumi is now surrounded by the majority of the Misfit class, watching them all with uncertainty.

"Stop fooling around you idiots!" Kalego shouted, irritated further at how quickly these students of his became careless in front of unknown and still very present danger.

Sabro mustered up the courage to come closer to Irumi after Jazz, Lied, Garp, and Allocer were scolded to back away from their classmate and the peculiar being. "H-hey, don't come closer, it's still dangerous!" Irumi warned, taking a step back and trying to pull the shadow-like creature away from them all. "Don't worry my dear Rival, leave it up to me!" Sabnock exclaimed in his brash bravery- Or in Kalego's opinion- utter stupidity.

The shadow snuck closer to Sabro, sniffing in curiosity before lifting its little arm and tapping his forehead. Color drained from Sabro instantly as he collapsed to his knees, arms curled close to his torso as he briefly lost consciousness from how much magic drained out of him at such a rapid speed. "Gyahhh?!" Irumi yelped, startled at what happened, putting extra effort to pull it away. "Sabnock-kun?!"

"Moron, don't waste our time! Let me take care of it Irumi-sama-Erk!" Asmodeus fell gracefully to one knee, turning pale as he began to cough up blood, the shadow creature nibbling at the back of the pinkette's head. "Deja vu!!" Irumi cried, turning ghostly pale in shock and fear of what was stuck to her finger.

"It-It's alright Irumi-sama! I merely am a bit dazed by the magic drain I seem to be experiencing-blurg-" Asmodeus attempted to speak to ease Irumi's worry but in the end began hacking up more blood, though somehow managed to stay fairly clean and pristine despite the blood caking his hand and dripping down his chin. "You are not alright!!" Irumi nearly screamed out in worry, trembling at how much blood he was coughing up.