Your name in my notebook (F!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"You don't take this class with us, Bruno" she said "and you don't even need tutoring, señorita perfecta Julieta" she said

"And? I'm sure Y/N won't mind us being here" her brother shrugged.

"Besides, it's always good to review the lessons" Julieta added

"I hate you"

Her siblings laughed at the pout she was making and her cloud was about to burst when the three of them heard you scream in fright and the tiles moved, taking you to the entrance of the dining room. Your eyes were wide, your cheeks flushed, and you clutched your bag tightly to your chest. You looked cute and Pepa knew, by the way her siblings looked at each other mischievously before greeting you, that she was doomed.

____________________________

"And with that, we're done with the Greeks" you said with a smile as Casita pushed a cup of tea towards you.

After the initial scare, you began to feel more comfortable in the place. You knew the triplets, you shared history classes with Bruno, literature with Pepa, and the rest of them with Julieta, you knew they were good people and here, in their natural habitat, they were much funnier and more pleasant.

You were surprised when the two brunettes asked if they could stay for tutoring too, but you agreed with a smile. Pepa had been mortified by it, but you put it down to the typical sibling relationship.

"Pepa, did you even hear me?" you asked carefully seeing the girl fiddling with her pencil.

"Y-yes, of course" she lied

"Don't worry Y/N, she's always listening to you" Bruno told you, smiling when his sister sent him a poisonous look.

You blinked in confusion but shrugged it off. You were nobody to get into their obvious inside jokes. Still, it struck you that the redhead had spent the last hour doodling in her notebook, even when you weren't explaining anything.

"Can I see your notes, Pepa?" you asked, moving your chair a little closer to her

The girl swallowed hard and a soft mist quickly enveloped her as she pressed her notebook firmly against her chest and gently shook her head. She couldn't let you find out that she had been writing your name next to hers, surrounded by hearts.

"Come on, hermana" Julieta smiled "let Y/N see your notes, maybe she can see if you made any mistakes or add something else"

Pepa looked at her older sister with a deadly look. She was going to murder her siblings the moment you left. She couldn't believe how treacherous those two little shits could be, they were seeing how difficult it was for her to be with you, and instead of helping her, they were trying to embarrass her more! Well, that doesn't matter, she always wanted to be an only child anyway.

"It's okay, Julieta" you laughed, moving away from the redhead "she doesn't have to show me anything if she doesn't want to, everyone takes the notes they think necessary" you assured, smiling at the girl next to you.

Pepa smiled back, grateful that at least you seemed to be on her side this day. But of course, her brother wasn't done torturing her.

"Oh, I'm sure she would like to show you a lot of things" Bruno said, causing Julieta to stifle a laugh behind her hand.

"Okay, enough" Pepa growled "you two get out of here!!

"But we are studying" Julieta said innocently

"No, this was my tutoring and you guys won't let me concentrate, get out!"

"Y/N said we could stay" Bruno crossed his arms.

"Well mom won't say the same"

You watched in surprise as Pepa got up from her chair and stormed out of the room. What had just happened? You thought it had been all right.

"Uh oh" Bruno gasped "I think we crossed the line"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I told mom I'd be in the kitchen, keeping an ear out to make sure Pepa pays attention to Y/N" Julieta said, getting up quickly "And I've always been in the kitchen, scolding you when you interrupted them, but you didn't listen to me, right Y/N?"

"Err...yes?" you answered confused

"Thank you" the brunette winked at you and ran out of there

"Hey! Julieta, wait! You can't leave me here-"

"BRUNO MADRIGAL, COME HERE RIGHT NOW"

You two jumped at the sound of Alma's voice coming from the stairs. Bruno flinched and gave you a scared look before shakily getting up and walking out of there. He looked like someone who knew he was going to death row.

A few seconds later, Pepa came in followed by a gray cloud over her head and she sat down suddenly next to you. She mumbled a quick apology, but she had a scowl on her face and her arms crossed as she stared at the table.

"Are you okay?" you asked softly

"I'm sorry, it's just...I really want to pass this class, and sometimes I feel like my siblings just want to see me fail again" she lied and sighed.

"I don't think that's the case" you said, placing a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her "but if it makes you feel better, next time we can study at my house"

Next time? Pepa blushed at the thought that you actually wanted to spend more time with her. She smiled tentatively at you and nodded.

"I would like that"

You smiled back at her and nodded. You pulled your chair closer, almost against her, and opened your notebook and book once more.

"Come on, we can review a bit now that the distractions are gone" you said

The redhead nodded and this time she seriously tried to pay attention. You were putting your trust that she would not fail and she would do her best not to fail you. It doesn't matter how much her pulse quickened at feeling you so close to her.

_______________________

Pepa said goodbye to you at the door, waving to you as she watched you walk away. It had been a good afternoon after all and who would have thought that literature was actually interesting? She couldn't wait for the next tutoring with you.

She returned to the dining room, clearing the table for dinner. She had a giant smile on her face...until she saw your notebook. She frowned. She had seen you put your things in your bag, and you had definitely taken a notebook with you. And where on earth was hers?

A chill ran through her as the realization hit her. Her notebook was missing. But yours was here. You had taken her notebook by mistake...the same one where she had written your name next to hers with hearts. In the corner of each of the sheets.

"Pepa! You have a cloud" Julieta called her from the kitchen but the redhead didn't hear her.

She could only think of you opening the notebook, realizing her true feelings for you.

"Shit" she whispered.