Almost perfect (F!Reader)

a/n: There's some Dolores x Reader at the end. Also, I used Ana Cirré's Casi perfecto lyrics.

warnings: angst

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akin to my zodiac sign,

and with your future already resolved,

you never drink and you hate tobacco

you must be a great prospect

You laughed while Pepa turned around in the middle of the square again, with a pretty rainbow over her head. You loved these kinds of events, where she was allowed to feel and express herself.

It was always funny to see how some people would ask what drink the redhead had had, but you knew she didn't need to drink anything, she was just that special and bright and beautiful. You blushed as she walked over to you and held out her hand, her huge smile sending butterflies to your stomach.

"Come on Y/N, you promised me a dance" she told you when you didn't move

"You know I have two left feet, Peps" you said

"And I have two hands to catch you if you fall"

You sighed before you smiled and took her hand, knowing that she wouldn't take no for an answer. You could feel your body temperature rising as she wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to her.

Autumn dyed your hair

and you hide your belly under the dress

it is true that you are not a model

but you melt me ​​with your deal

You could feel her figure under your hands. Slim, with marked bones and some areas, like her belly, a little softer due to her age. This close, you could see her gray hair, hidden by the fire. The wrinkles around her eyes gave her a warm, motherly touch. All of her amazed you.

You were always amazed at how well your friendship with Pepa had turned out, despite being just a few years older than her daughter Dolores. The woman didn't seem to care about the age difference and she always treated you as if you had been a childhood friend.

Although she also had her motherly moments in which she would come between you and someone who was bothering you, protecting you with all her being and making you feel so loved.

"Didn't you say you couldn't dance?" she laughed, spinning you around.

She was painfully close to you.

I hesitate like a fish in front of the hook

should I take you or leave you.

Pepa blinked in confusion when you abruptly walked away from her. You apologized, saying that you had gotten a little seasick and would come back after drinking some water. Fortunately, the redhead just shrugged and winked at you, telling you that you still owed her a full dance. You tried not to blush too much as you walked away.

"You should stay away from her"

You jumped when you heard Camilo's voice behind you. You turned to see him with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. You've had this conversation before, but it didn't make your heart hurt any less.

"I try" you said

"Not enough"

"And what do you want me to do? I can't just ignore her every time she talks to me" you crossed your arms too