Flashbacks

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE!!

THIS IS A MIRACULOUS FANFICTION, ALL CHARACTERS RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THE MIRACULOUS TEAM, DIRECTED BY THOMAS ASTRUC.

THIS FANFIC FOCUSES MORE ON LADYNOIR

Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ladybug and Chat Noir are seen roaming around the streets of Paris, doing their daily patrols. Finally, they decide to take a break and settle down on a rooftop.

"Wow m'lady, we sure we're on fire today!" Chat Noir says, looking at Ladybug smiling. "Yeah, wanna wrap it up?" Ladybug says, whilst scanning the streets and skies for any problems or akumatizations. "Yeah for sure m'lady, i'll see you tomorro-" Chat Noir says as he was soon cut off by faint yelling from a young Parisian citizen. "Ladybug! Chat Noir! I need your help!" The little girl says.

The two superheroes give eachother a quick glance before jumping down to see what the problem is. "Hey little one, what's the matter?" Ladybug says, kneeling down, giving the girl a warm smile.

"W-well, I was walking my cat, and I got distracted by these huge bubbles, so I turned around to check it out, but when I looked back, h-he was gone!" The young girl said with glassy eyes.

"No problem! We'll find him for you! What does he look like?" Chat Noir said walking closer towards the young one, also kneeling down and giving her a kind smile.

"Well he's a white cat, white as snow. And he has really pretty, crystal blue eyes! Almost like the ocean." The girl said, starting to smile.

"Okay! Simple, all we have to do is find a white cat with blue eyes." Chat Noir says slowly standing up.

"Dont worry, we'll find your cat as soon as possible and bring him back here!" Chat Noir says once again, giving the girl a reassuring smile. "Right m'lady?" He says, turning to look at her.

LADYBUG POV:

I was listening to the young girl's problems, it made me feel guilty that she lost her cat. I could see her eyes water, I felt really bad for her, determined to find her lost cat.

Suddenly I felt Chat walk past me, closer towards the little girl, reasurring her, and asking what her cat looked like. I couldn't help but smile at how he smiled at her, making her feel safe.

She described her cat to be white, with blue eyes. My smile quickly turned into a frown as I remembered a tragic event that happened in the past, well, to be exact, the future. I felt my face go blank as a sheet and froze, remembering everything I didn't want to remember from that event.

CHAT NOIR'S POV:

I saw my lady go up to the girl and ask about her problems, trying to help her. I watched in awe as I watched them talk. I caught a glimpse of the girl's eyes start to water and walked close to her and tried to help her. She described her cat, a white cat with blue eyes. The total opposite of me.

I reasurred the girl that we would find her cat. I felt determined to help her, she seemed sad. I turned to Ladybug to make sure she was on track and also determined, I was about to crack a joke but when I saw her expression, I stopped myself.

She was pale, with a feared, horrified expression, she looked like she had seen a ghost. I got worried, she's never looked like that before. I had never seen her that terrified. I felt like I had to ask what was going on. After all, it's important we dont keep secrets from eachother, were a team. Right?