They heard a Bugatti Chiron screech into the parking lot.

Khushi immediately recognized who it belongs to and or was Arnav himself

A few seconds later, Mami was seen running towards him and he picked her up and swirled her around as Mami screamed and he laughed putting her down.

Maithali dragged Khushi and they moved closer hiding behind some cars.

"Mami..... My baby doll won a quiz in class today. " Arnav exclaimed enthusiastically and Mami shook his head.

"Chiku are you crazy..... If Khushi finds you here all my plans will be wasted...... She will know I betrayed her by telling you about my granddaughter...... And she will leave for good is that what you want? "

Arnav sadly shook his head realising his folly.

"I am happy you are getting to spend time with Anu but we have to be careful..... Khushi hates you and you deserve it for your stupidity..... I told you time and time again to let the past go but look..... You let it ruin your beautiful future...... If only you had man up and told Khushi you love her and hadn't lied about the night you spent with her, Anaisha would have had a father by now and Khushi wouldn't have been abused by that bastard. " Mami scolded and Maithali and Khushi looked at each other shocked.

"If only I had known that bastard had abused her years ago, I would have killed him along time ago. " Arnav said angrily gritting the words through his teeth.

"Like you had him kidnapped the day you went to see Khushi at her apartment and saw him watching her and you ended up beating him so bad that he is now in a hospital surrounded by your scary bodyguards...... You can go to prison for that you know. "

"For making the people who hurt her pay then so be it. " Arnav said in a determined tone and Mami shook her head but her eyes widened in shock and Arnav was confused seeing her expression and turned to find Khushi in tears and a woman standing behind them.

From their expression, the two knew they heard everything

"Khushi I can explain. " Mami said in a shaky voice as Khushi moved towards them and looked straight into Arnav's eyes.