Pei Lu reached out and touched the bruise, the muscles on the man's body were tensed, the lines were like carvings, Pei Lu's throat/knot slid up and down, and his voice was a little dry, "Then...I-I'll rub it for you. "

Shen Feng reached out and touched his head, exerting a little strength to make him lean towards him.

Pei Lu approached him obediently, first rubbing lightly on the bruised area, then kissing him distressedly, regretting that he had done too hard before. His black and white eyes looked up at Shen Feng, with water vapor in his eyes.

"It's so cute..."

Shen Feng sighed contentedly, resisted the urge to cry in his heart, and said to Pei Lu gently, "Go ahead, it still hurts a little bit, you can kiss again."

Pei Lu continued to kiss obediently. Shen Feng was masculine and had a lot of body hair. Shen Dazhuang was very rough. Pei Lu was in tears after kissing for a while.

The pitiful eyes couldn't help but glance up, the eyes were red, the nose was red, and the skin was red.

"Fuck!" Shen Feng scolded lowly, stretched out his hand to hold the back of his head, and growled a little out of control, "Don't look at brother like that."

"Do you want to be beaten again?"

Pei Lu was speechless, Shen Feng endured it for a while, and finally resisted the urge, let go of Pei Lu, wrapped him in a bath towel, and carried him into the room...

The lights in the room were dim, the soft bed was crumpled into a ball, and Pei Lu's whimpering in the closed room grew from small to loud, then from loud to small, and it took a long, long time to calm down.

...

Pei Lu drank water with a cup of water in his arms. His throat was crying/hoarse, dry and astringent. After drinking the glass of water in one breath, he sighed contentedly.

Shen Feng put the cup away, squeezed into the duvet again, took Pei Lu into his arms, and rubbed his waist gently.

After several months of running-in, the cooperation between the two has become very tacit. Although Pei Lu's waist/legs/softness is still very good, he is in good spirits, lying in Shen Feng's arms and muttering.

Shen Feng patiently rubbed his waist until he fell asleep unconsciously, then lay down with him in his arms and kissed his forehead, "Good night."

*********

The weather slowly cooled down, and the plants in the garden lost their flowers, leaving only scattered leaves hanging on the branches, swaying in the cold wind.

Pei Lu was wearing a knitted sweater and a thick windbreaker. Under Shen Feng's watch, he drank a cup of hot milk in one breath. Then, without even wiping his mouth, he got into the car and kept talking. Urge the driver to drive quickly.

Shen Feng stood at the door and watched Pei Lu go to school. He lit a cigarette and shook his head with a smile on his face.

Such a day is like a beautiful dream, and the tenderness in his heart softens the breath around him.

The leaves of the trees in the yard were already bald, and the few remaining leaves of the fruit were swaying. The early winter sunlight fell from the gaps between the branches, cutting mottled light and shadow on the ground.

Under the tree, Fat Ball was wearing a collar, not chained, and was chasing his tail in a frantic circle.

Everything is beautiful.

Shen Feng finished smoking a cigarette and cleaned up the dining table, then changed his clothes and drove to the company.

Pei Lu has classes all day today. He is really not interested in these classes, so he has to hide in the corner of the last row in a daze, and organize this time to get information.