When they finally did focus, I was staring directly into the green eyes of my eldest brother. Dean stood above me with a beaming smile on his face.

'This is your fate, Katia,' he spoke whilst continuing to stare down at me. 'You survived your deal with a demon,' he smiled before backing away a little.

But how? The last thing I remember was Crowley Hellhounds attacking me, they were prepared to drag my soul to Hell so how did I get out of that situation?

                Following the announcement that Dean had made, I ended up drifting back to sleep. When I awoke once again, Dean had been replaced with Sam. My older brother was cradling a cup of coffee whilst staring down at a book which was placed on his lap; he had probably been waiting for me to awake for quite some time.

'Sam,' I managed to croak out whilst staring at the long haired man; I was beginning to agree with Dean, his hair was starting to get stupidly long.

The second his name left my lips he was up from the chair and at the side of my bed in an instance. 'Katia, do you need anything?' Sam questioned as he picked up a glass of water before moving it towards my mouth. I sipped it carefully; my mouth was super dry; that was probably one of the reasons for me not being able to talk too well.

'How?' was the second word to slip through my lips.

'Blood,' he replied simply as he placed the glass back on the table by the bed. 'The missing ingredient was blood of the demon that created the deal,' he proceeded to inform me.

'I almost died; I wasn't supposed to survive.'

Sam's lips curved upwards; if it wasn't for the fact that I was focusing directly on his face I probably wouldn't have noticed the hint of a smile that appeared on his mouth. 'But you didn't die; you're completely alive,' he spoke softly as he crossed his arms.

I eyed the bandage that was wrapped around my arm, 'I wouldn't say completely.'

-

4 MONTHS LATER...

'Dean, watch out!' I yelled as I inched a little further back. Instantly, my eldest brother scooted sideways.

My arms were outstretched and in my hand I held a little, digital camera whilst staring up at The Statue of Liberty from some tourist boat. I don't know how I had done it, but I somehow managed to convince my brothers' to travel to the state of New York with me; now we were acting like your average family, and doing actual tourist things in this amazing place.

Dean was currently staring over the outside of the boat whilst eating a corndog; he had already eaten about three on the boat ride to Liberty Island. I think that the cuisine which New York had to offer was the only reason the Dean actually agreed to drive us here.

Like usual, Sam was seated on a bench whilst staring up at the colossal statue in front of us. He held a brochure- that I brought previously- which had quite a bit of information on the various tourist attractions of New York. I hadn't actually opened the brochure; I don't even think Sam had, it was just sort of a souvenir to show that we had actually been here.

'Katy, you got any of those cookies left?' Dean questioned. How he could eat so much and still be hungry was beyond me.

I shook my head; the fact that Dean could actually eat on a boat without throwing up shocked me. My phobia of swimming also started a phobia of water; persuading me to come on this boat- which had been Sam's idea- had taken an entire car drive from Nebraska.

Dean sighed in disappointment, however the second he turned around to see a rather pretty looking female stood behind him the smile reappeared. 'I will be right back,' he announced before stalking off after the attractive lady who had now vanished into a crowd of people.