Welcome the Guardian Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

Fate?!

'Please big brother..become...the demon king..for me..promise..no-no matter..what..' a little girl gasped and struggled before falling limp, her small hand held tightly by a young Sabnock's.

Some promise?!

"None of that happened!! It's all a lie!! My older brother is a pacifist and my little sister is just fine!!" Sabnock roared as he bashed the axe against the beast's thick feathers leaving no damage.

"I want to become the demon King for only one reason! Because of all the things I could be!-THAT ONE IS THE COOLEST!!" Sabnock roared up at the beast. "Because I was born a demon, the coolest thing I can do is stand at the top!" He cried out, tossing the broken bronze axe to the side. Chomping down on the silver bar and with that choice of metal he formed a large blade into his hands with a grunt. Immediately, Sabnock sprung forward to clash the blade against the mighty beast's talons.

But it was no use, the blade cracked and dented, becoming weaker at every strike against the beast's hellish claws. Until the weakening blade got trapped between the beast's claws, Sabnock struggled to free his blade. It growled and struck, sending the sword flying far away before striking Sabnock and sending the teen crashing into a painful heap.

The demon teenager groaned in pain, nearly shoved off the ledge and into the river of lava down below. He gasped in pain, falling onto his back, out of breath. Every second that he laid there, the furious beast prowled closer, destroying rock structures at its every step.

"I..won't.." Sabnock groaned, sitting up and trying to ignore the pain his body is in. "I won't-I won't do it! I won't become a weak, pathetic, hopeless demon like him! Who never strives to improve himself!" He snarled, forcing himself to stand once more.

"I'm proud of myself..I have zero regrets! My ambition brought me all the way here! Yes! I will see my resolve through right to the bitter end!!!" Sabro Sabnock roared in rebellious fury. The beast raised its claws to strike the teen down.

Unknown to these dueling two, in the skies flew two onlookers. The child of the beast, and the other a girl with a bleeding heart. Without hesitation, Irumi threw herself off the young chick she had healed, and rolled to soften her landing on the rocky terrain.

With long blue hair whipping at the speeds she ran, and eyes glowing with power. Irumi's heart and form, tense; threw herself in between her classmate and the deadly guardian beast. Locket shining the slightest bit as some of her power leaked out, flooding her veins with strength and adrenaline.

Sabro gasped, eyes widening as this savior suddenly appeared before him. The small figure's beautiful blue hair danced in the winds and curtained his view of the demon he insulted this very same day and the beast that he fought mere seconds ago, captivating him with that royal blue shade.

"Hang on!!" Irumi yelled, looking up at the beast with her glowing blue eyes, an absolution weaving into her voice that made the beast falter further. A different image appeared before its glowing crimson gaze, flickering a phantom of a memory of a woman with similar hair-lighter hair, far longer and far more bright as was everything to do with that woman.

"Irumi!? What art thou doing?!" Sabro yelled, confusion encasing him completely and the feeling to protect this weird demon before him. This oddity that leaped out of nowhere to get in the way of the beast he challenged and fought.

Quickly, Sabro tried to shove Irumi away from the slowing down claw that came to their faces. The pair's eyes closed tightly as the girl tensed her footing to not even budge, arms still open wide in front of her classmate.