Welcome to the Misfits Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, the two caught up with the boundless energy that is Clara and quickly headed to the bulletin board that posted the class groups, mostly to see who their other potential classmates will be. Above them, the shrill of a monster covered the campus, signaling the warning 'bell' to head to class.

"I'm with Irumikins! I'm so happy !" Clara cheered looking at the startling bold list that named the Misfit class. 'It's so inconspicuous! Why is it in bold?!' Irumi thought in dismay as Clara cheered and cried out in excitement. "We're all together!! Hurray!" The green-haired girl chirped. Asmodeus twitched in annoyance at her victory screeching. "What do you think Master's been talking about this whole time?!" Asmodeus growled as the gremlin hugged Irumi tightly.

Behind their group, Eiko groaned in dismay, finding out she wasn't in Irumi's class. Her dragonic friend glanced at her in concern. "You alright down there Eiko..?" "I will be...I suppose," Eiko responded with a pitiful exhale.

After noting who their fellow classmates will be, Irumi, Asmodeus, and Clara venture into the First Year's tower to find their homeroom.

"The first year's tower," Asmodeus commented out loud as they walked in. "It has a cafeteria right? Near the Misfit class maybe?" Irumi questioned aloud, hopeful for the sake of her stomach. "All new student's classes should be here," The demon commented, signs of a chuckle being held back.

"Ohh, lookie right! And look left! And look right again!!" Clara chirped as a floating arrow passed in front of them. Irumi blinked, 'that's grandpa's pathfinder arrow..?'

"Oooooh!!! It's this way!!" Clara exclaimed, beginning to chase the moving arrow. "That must be the arrow which leads our Master, Irumi, the honor student, directly down the right path! Let us follow it!" Asmodeus exclaimed in long winded excitement.

Irumi blinked, a little lost on why Asmodeus had to exclaim all of that in the busy hallway. Regardless, she followed along with Asmodeus, taking small peeks into other classrooms as she walked on by. 'I know this is a demon school, but this all seems pretty normal. I didn't really get to go to school before, so I'm looking forward to it! I hope I can get along well with my other classmates.' Irumi beamed at the thought, not noticing the ruckus behind her and Asmodeus where two students began to exclaim in alarm that their jewelry went missing.

Soon enough; Clara, Irumi, and Asmodeus found themselves outside the tower. Still following the arrow. Well- Asmodeus and Irumi were following the arrow, Clara was hunting the floating sign with a butterfly net.

"Hold it! You better wait for us!! You're too fast!" Clara exclaimed, shouting as she ran after it. They ended up following it into a cave. "Ooh~ Irumikins! Azz-Azz!! It's this way!! Hurry!" Clara chirped, waving the two of them over.

The three stood before the long stone carved stairway, looking down into the cavern. "Down here?" Asmodeus voiced in wonder as Clara continued to yell about how exciting this was. "There is an underground classroom?" Azz mused, having not seen this when he was studying the school map. "I wonder how much farther it is!!" Clara exclaimed, while she jumped off of each step.

At the halfway point, Irumi flinched back with a sound of disgust. Quickly she pinched her nostrils, her face twisting in disgust. "It stinks!" She yelped. "Well..we found the garbage dump.." Asmodeus noted in equal disgust, cupping his nose with his handkerchief. Ignoring the stench, Clara rushes down the stairs further. "It's even farther down!"

Moving onward, the group found themselves in front of a set of giant wooden doors. It looked in total disarray, the sign tilted and nails rusted. The wood of the door splintered. Irumi looked down, reaching for the handle and began to push it open. "It's open," the girl noted, at first uncertain if this classroom was even unlocked-if it'd even open really.