Fucking hell, who am I kidding? I'd run in trouble.

Almost as if I were some character in a mediocre romance book- a thud had me looking to the other side of the table, where an inmate had just plunked down his tray of food, two others sitting either side of him.

I kinda just froze in my seat as they began eating, seemingly paying me no mind.

When I think they're here to just eat and won't bother me, the one in the middle looks up, meeting my eyes.

Not even finished chewing his food, he speaks to me, "Where's your boyfriend? Heard he got visitation earlier." He says.

You just answered your own question dumbass-

I don't respond to him and he smirks, side glancing at his two friends.

I could quickly tell where this was going. I was the young kid in prison, finally left 'unprotected' by Gigi.

Little did they know I've been trained in combat since I was 8 years old.

I give them a bored look, devising a plan for tonight. I wasn't staying out here exposed. I was young and that made me a victim in places like these considering I'd already gotten a lot of attention.

Yes, I could hold my own. But not against gangs of prisoners. I needed to be smart.

But I had a plan. Just needed a target who deserved to get their ass beat.

Which shouldn't be hard to find in a maximum security prison-

"What are you in here for?" I ask idly, giving him an uninterested expression.

He raises a brow and leans forward on the table a little, "Might be too much for you to handle, little boy." He smirks, looking me over with his eyes, lingering a little too long on my lips for comfort.

I grimace, and shake my head at him, "Try me."

"I run a gang." He explains and I almost snort, try a fucking mafia, "My trafficking got shut down and busted." He says and I still.

I look at him warily. "What kind of trafficking?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Human. Scared yet? You'd sell well, I'll tell you that much." He smiles sickly again and I hold back a gag.

Target acquired.

Without a second thought, I launch myself across the table and knock the guy to the floor, raining down punches on his face as the rest of the cafeteria goes wild, screaming and egging me on.

The man's two friends manage to drag me off after a few hits and the guards start sprinting towards us.

One of the friends punches me square in the nose before we're separated by several guards, batons in their hands and threatening to hit anyone who stepped out of line.

"Back off, step back!!" They yell at the crowd, restraining the guys two friends and I look down to the floor.

The human trafficker is lying on the floor, wheezing as blood pours out his mouth and nose.

I feel my own blood pouring from my nose, but can't feel the pain over my adrenaline, smiling widely at the mess I made on the floor.

I was being jolted around by the guard restraining me though, handcuffs being put onto my wrists roughly as medics came in to help the man on the floor.

"Fucking nice one Beneventi." The officer growled in my ear behind me, "You just earned yourself a night in solitary." He says before shoving me through the crowd and away from the canteen.

Away from other inmates, away from other threats. Towards Gigi.

I smile the whole way, bloody teeth on proud display as I anticipate to spend the night alone and threat free.

___________________________________________________________

u guys saying u want a romeo x silver book... i literally have a plot for it lmao it could happen

hope you enjoyed reading!!

ily all and see you next time <3