He looks at Silver again, still with wary eyes but doesn't comment further.

"What did you guys discuss?" Andrei asks, folding his arms over his chest.

Mateo comes up to me and pulls me into a hug, on the way to the kitchen to make coffee and he drops a kiss onto the crown of my head, "Good morning." He says and I frown at him, Maxim giving me a smug look.

It's not bloody morning-

Silver gives me a weird look and speaks to Mateo as he walks past, "You sure Gigi won't have your head for that?" He asks and Mateo looks over his shoulder at me with a knowing smirk.

He leans closer to Silver's ear as he passes by to mumble, "He's let me do a lot worse." He winks and I'm the only other who hears it, considering I was standing so close by.

Silver's jaw drops as Mateo continues his walk to the kitchen and he looks at me, "I think I joined the right friend group." He murmurs lowly, looking down at me and I turn my head away, a blush coating my cheeks.

I answer Andrei quickly as to draw Silvers attention away from me, "Just the logistics. Nik will be here tomorrow with the delivery, then Silver should be able to act within the next few days and have papers legalised for both Gigi and Romeo's release." I explain, and see Silver's lips quirk in my peripheral vision when I say Romeo.

Lorenzo speaks up, evident relief in his voice, "As long as I get Rome back."

"And then we'll be done with Silver, right?" Maxim says, voice dripping with disdain.

Milan gives him a look as if to say 'don't be rude', but Maxim being Maxim, just rolls his eyes.

Silver bites his lip and smiles, "Not quite." He says and Maxim's head whips up to glare at him. "See I need someone to rule with me, and little Romeo has piqued my interest." He says slyly.

I internally facepalm, this cocky motherfucker.

"He's what?" Levi says rather suddenly, looking at Silver with a slight sense of urgency.

Silver only shrugs vaguely and I look at Levi a little weirdly. Lorenzo looks a little shocked too, getting protective over his younger brother.

"And what if he doesn't want you?" Levi voices again through a clenched jaw.

Silver doesn't acknowledge Levi's strange hostility, and only plasters on his cocky ass smile, "I'm a royal brat, what I want I get." He says unashamed and I have to give it to him: he's direct. "Besides," He adds on, "He'll want me." He says confidently.

Levi doesn't respond, only looks at Silver, almost sizing him up.

Mateo chooses the right time to walk back into the room, two mugs in his hands as he walks to Andreas smiling, "Here baby." He mutters, handing him the mug as Andreas kisses his cheek.

"Thanks." He murmurs, and I can't help but internally squeal at the cute exchange.

I catch Levi looking between them as well, eyes softer than before.

He turns and leaves the room without a word, heading back upstairs. I frown at his disappearing figure, Maxim looking at his brother's retreat as well.

"чертов принц." He mutters hostilely under his breath, before turning and following Levi up the stairs.

(fucking prince)

Levi was never upset. I'd have to make sure he was okay later and find out what or who was bothering him.

 I'd have to make sure he was okay later and find out what or who was bothering him