ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

Start from the beginning

"Let's do it" we all agree going to our first period which went very slow.

As the class was exiting the room, me, Jack, Megan and Riley all went down the other corridor to the toilets.

"I'll text you when the corridor's empty and we can go" Riley says before going into the toilets. Me and Megan nod going into the girls toilets.

"This is gonna be fun" Megan laughs getting into the bottom stall which was bigger than the others. We both stand about on our phones going quiet when the bell rings.

We hadn't skipped a lesson in a while so I was looking forward to it and just removed what was going to happen when I got home.

Riley
It's empty come on

"Riley text saying it's empty" i say putting my phone away and unlocking the stall. We slowly and quietly walk out of the toilets looking down the corridor.

Jack and Riley were just coming out as well, we all smile as we meet and no one has saw us yet. We walk down the corridors for a bit looking and thinking about we're we should go.

"Where are meant yous to be" we hear from down the corridor.

"Oh shit, not even 20 minutes" Megan says, we all look down at a teacher with her walkie talkie coming towards us. We all give each other the look and start running down the corridor as the teacher talks on her walkie talkie thing.

People from other classes watch us running down and teachers exit there rooms trying to stop us. Me and Megan run down one corridor while Riley and Jack run down the other one.

Me and Megan run upstairs to the 2nd floor running past all the other classrooms till we lose the teacher and take a breath.

"The door's there come on" i say pointing at the school exit door.

"Quick she's there" Megan says bursting out laughing and running, making me laugh as we runs down to the door pushing it open, but it doesn't open.

"Shit" it wasn't funny but me and Megan were laughing like crazy. The teacher finally comes up to us bringing us down to the principal's office.

Me and Megan sit down on the seats still laughing like crazy. Jack and Riley are soon brought in making me and Megan laugh harder throwing our heads back and holding our stomachs.

"I'm calling parents so I expect silence" the principal said. We manage to quieten down a bit and turn to Jake and Riley.

"How did you get caught" they ask us.

"We ran to the door to get out but it was locked" i say laughing again and hiding my face trying to muffle my laughter.

"Miss Romanoff" i lift my head up as the principal speaks

"Your mother is not very happy, I suggest your wipe the smile of you face and stop laughing" he says seriously, i try everything in my will for keep a straight face while he talks.

But that tiny cough that Megan let out sent me of again making me laugh harder.

"Out" he points to the door. I stand up with my bag and stand outside waiting.

"Your mom's coming to pick you up, your suspended for a week" he says before going back into his office letting me back in. He makes me sit on the other side of the room away from Megan, Jack and Riley.

"Y/n" i lift my head up and see my mom with anger beneath her fake smile and happy face she was showing to the principal, i knew she was serious. The principal nods letting me leave with her.