Mom

Mom

"Miss, get ready." Someone said.

"Just get my brothers to look away god and not have the, kill me afterward." I said closing my eyes.

With one more look at each other mom and I stepped out and walked the stage together earning claps and shouts.

"That's my girlfriend!" I heard at one point coming fr9m Dimitri.

Once we made it back inside I crushed mom in a hug.

"We did it." I said.

"Liliyana." I heard dad's voice goddamn she about to get it.

"There's a lounge away from me on the other side." I said walking away.

"You looked sexy mi amore." Dimitri said coming from behind me

"So pretty, so fuckable." He said kissing my shoulder.

He spun me around and immediately his lips were on mine. It seemed so passionate yet so lustful. I never wanted it to stop. He deeper the kiss and lifted me up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso while he walked us away from prying eyes. He licked my lips asking for entry to which I denied he continued to kiss me and eventually squeezed my ass causing me to gasp and allow him entrance. We fought for dominance, seemingly never wanting to stop but eventually I gave him victory.

His mouth left mine as his hands continued to roam my body and onto my neck. His breath fanned my neck in between the kisses and constant attack. His lips found mine once again this time it was time for him to be marked. I kissed his jaw then onto his neck where I spent some time leaving kisses which evolved into me sucking on that spot causing him to groan and be left with a hickey, once I was satisfied I pecked his lips once more and sighed.

"I want you to make me yours."I whispered against his lips.

He seemed taken aback and unsure.

"Are you sure amore." He asked.

"Mhm. Please." I said.

"Babygirl, it's taking everything in me not to fuck you, make love to you whatever you want to label it. I will soon but you have an event to attend to tomorrow." He said causing me to pout.

He pecked my lips which turned into a long kiss.

"Fine." I said once we pulled away.

"Soon, I promise." He said.

For the rest of the night we kept on being flirty with one another and more touchy than usual at the after party. My brothers wouldn't have shut up about how I should've worn more clothes.

"Alyssa."

"Hii, how are you?" I said giving the person a hug.

"I'm good I'm good, and you. You look lovely tonight by the way." He said

"Thank you Mr. I'm so busy I can't give you a call and I can only see you at events."

"Well, Miss I'm stubborn and won't budge on making the first call I am here now. My dad couldn't make it though." He said

"That's okay, I'll talk to him soon though I have a call with him soon. By the way your father might not be happy with certain things happening." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Look, the Australia's prime minister's son is a bad influence and I can't help that I feel attracted to his fling which was practically the entire school."

"Dustin is an ass and a half. And so are you. Honestly if a girl willingly slept with Dustin then clearly she is mentally unstable so take it easy, what about that girl, what's her name the one who likes the library but she also does soccer."

"Nathalie? Do you want me to be sent to a fucking dungeon."

"yes."

"excuse me I need to go, it was good talking to you." He said after his bodyguard called him

"Bye." I said

I walked over to my parents and cousins who was standing near Dimitri, Jess and the family.

"Hey. You guys ready to go?" I asked

"Yeah, you?" Lorenzo asked

"Yes, I just need to get my stuff." I said

That night I stayed up going over the plan with Akari over and over again. This was a reveal that was 100% pass or 100% fail, there was no in between.

"Okay one more time. I am going to arrive with my family. We will all have security I want to keep it extremely secure. I am going to walk down with my family as their daughter and we will have a good hour together meeting people maybe hour and a half. Step three of the plan, I need you to out the lights, have snipers at the ready incase someone decides to shoot. I also want extra security on my family for the rest of the night. No one will dare go against me most of them are signed in alliances tied to me. If anyone comes after me I could handle myself and you know that. After the lights cut I'll have changed and I together with you will walk down and reveal ourself. A mafia meeting has been arranged right the day after so I will have some explaining to do. The Spanish and Italians already know about us. The Death Princess at least. If everything goes well I will be alive and hopefully go home." I said

"Great. As for us, I got the tux. And your special weapons, I have the CKRT knives you specially ordered, I have the snipers, AK-47 and the Mac 11 you asked for, Ally black as usual. I have a dagger and the thigh strap thing you had me ordered. I'll have everything at your house tomorrow morning before you wake up. So be prepared if I break into your room."

"Thanks Akari"

After saying our goodnights I did my night routine and went into a sleep where for the first time in awhile I had a nightmare.

NIGHTMARE

"You little slut!" He screamed

"N-No." The girl backed away going against the wall

"You are going to do as you are told. You are not the master. I am the master you are the slave. You are worthless. YOU CAN'T SUCCEED IN THIS LIFE." He screamed.

"i-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as unbearable pain coursed through her body.

That night was one of the hardest, whip lashes, stabbings, drownings, starvation, rape all in the same night all she remembered before everything turned black was Akari and Ethan and the rest of her friends screaming and crying.