Chapter 35

Loki didn't see Elsa at all the following day. He went to her room to check on her in the afternoon but she wasn't there as he expected.

"She's fine. She probably went for a walk or something" he tried to calm himself down.

When the suns set, Elsa returned to the palace. Loki was waiting for her by her bedroom door.
"What are you doing here?" she asks as she walks past him.

She gets in the room and he follows her, shutting the door behind them.
"I was waiting for you. I didn't see you all day" he explains

"Aww, cute. I didn't think I needed your permission to get some personal time" she replies

"You don't. I was just..."

"Worried?" she completes his sentence.
"Look, I have no energy to fight right now. I just want to get to bed" she says

"No, I'm not here for a fight. I want to apologize. You were right, I was unfair and trying to sabotage you was very selfish of me. I only want to keep you safe and I understand that I crossed a line. I'm sorry".

While he talks, Elsa changes her clothes and gets into bed.
"You are forgiven" she finally says as she gets under the covers. But Loki could tell that something was still bothering her.

"I don't want to force you to forgive me right away. And if don't want to talk right now, then don't. I'll just sit here with you" he says and sits next to her. She had her back to him so he places his hand on her arm and rubs.
"I just want you to know that I'll never do this again. And I'll support any decision you make. For example, I'll help you train and prepare for your qualification test" he adds.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I already rejected the offer. You won. Satisfied?" she asks and turns to look at him

"No, no, I'll go talk to my brother, you are taking that qualification test" he insists

"I can't!" she raises her voice, causing him to stop

"What? Why?" he asks immediately

"Because I'm pregnant" she admits and Loki freezes.
"I don't know how you pulled this off, but your timing is perfect. So congratulations, I won't ever be a Valkyrie. You won" she says.

"You're pregnant?" he asks in disbelief

"Yes" she answers. He starts laughing and hugs her. When he pulls away, he holds her face in his hands.

"You're pregnant... You are actually pregnant..." he says as he rubs her cheeks with almost tears in his eyes.
"But how?" he asks

"Well, there is only one way" she chuckles

"I know, but you basically died only two days ago" he reminds her

"Remember when I went to the therapist about my bruises after that? She came to find me today for a checkup. At first I thought she was talking about my injuries and then she mentioned a fetus. Apparently when she said 'Everything seems great and healthy for your state' she thought that I knew. I'm already 10 weeks. But you and I haven't talked about babies at all" she reminds him

"Let's have it now. Elsa, I want to have babies with you. Our babies. And even though this was a surprise, I'm ecstatic" he says, causing her to smile.

"You make it so hard for me to stay mad at you sometimes" she admits

"I can't help it" he replies proudly. She shakes her head, laughing and then lets out a breath.
"Do you want to have our baby?" he asks

"Of course I do. This baby is already growing inside of me and I love it. It's just the timing that upset me a little bit. You and your daddy are really in synch, aren't you?" she speaks to her stomach.

She looks back at Loki and notices that he's looking between her face and belly with a huge smile across his face.
"What did you call me?" he asks

"Daddy..." she repeats in a different tone and his smile turns into a flirty smirk

"Don't use that tone, shortcake" he warns her.

"What tone?" she asks as she moves closer and leans to him
"...daddy" she whispers and kisses his neck.

"Elsa..." he whispers

"Yes, daddy?" she replies as her lips trace his sharpe jawline.

"It doesn't feel right to have sex in your... condition" he says but doesn't stop her

"I'm not sick, I'm pregnant. I've been told that I can have occasional sex and I can blame hormones for everything from now on, so you either play along or I'll do it myself" she explains as she sits on his lap with her legs open by his sides. She kisses his lips and grids her hips against him.

"Will you at least get me a drink before you treat me like that?" he jokes as he takes his top off

"No" she answers and pushes him down on the bed. She runs her hands up and down his torso and bites her lip.
"Mm... I love you" she sighs as she lies on top of him and feels him get hard against her.

"I love you" he says and kisses her. He buries his hands under her top and takes it off. As he massages her breasts, Elsa undoes his pants quickly and releases his cock. She strokes him a few times and he moans. He didn't want her to stop stroking him, so he helped her take her bottoms off.

Finally, she lines him up and lets him slide inside of her completely. They both moan in pleasure.
"I'll never get tired of this feeling" she admits. Loki puts his hands on her hips and helps her bounce up and down.

He clenches his jaw as he gets close but he wasn't going to let go before her. She touches her clit as she continues to move and she already feels the pressure between her legs building. Loki increases their speed and her head drops back
"Loki..." she moans

"Yes..." he groans

"Oh my... Oh..." she groans as she finishes. Her walls start throbbing around him and she lays on his chest as her legs shake. He thrusts his hips a couple more times and also finishes.

He pulls out and wraps his arms around her. Elsa stays on his chest as she tries to catch her breath so he kisses her and rubs her back.

When she feels ready, she gets off of him but keeps her head and one arm on his chest.
"Once again, my legs hurt" she says and he chuckles

"I'll give you a massage tomorrow" he promises and kisses her head
"...mommy" he adds placing his hand on her belly

"Goodnight" she chuckles and closes her eyes.