Chapter 27

During the following days, Elsa started to adjust to the new environment. She visited many places, she tried so many different foods, she did so much shopping and genuinely enjoyed it there.

However, she couldn't stay away from the one thing that brought her and Loki close in the first place... Books.

Loki didn't have many books at home so Elsa often visited bookstores and started filling their library. At first, she was reading about Earth, mostly history and science books, but soon she discovered romance novels.

In the beginning, she felt shame for reading these kind of things and that's exactly what her mother would say, so she ignored it and kept going. She read more than she'd like to admit and also faster than usual.

What she'd give to try some of these with Loki, but she was too shy to even bring up sex talk. They had sex here and there, and it was amazing, however she wouldn't mind to try new things.

~
"I need this" I whimpered as I struggle against the restraints.

"You don't need this... You need me!" he groans as he starts thrusting faster
"Say it!" he order and slaps her ass

"Yes! I need you... I need you..." I moan

"That's right" he replies and pu--
~

"Hello" Loki walks in the room and Elsa closes the book immediately, pushing it under the covers to hide it

"Hey" she replies

"Did you not hear me calling you?" he asks

"No, I was a little distracted. How was your morning run?" she asks trying to change the subject

"It was fine. Where you sleeping? Because I think you were awake when I left" he wonders

"I was awake, I'm just laying down. How about I go make some breakfast while you shower? Yes? Great" she says and kisses him quickly before leaving the room.

Loki looks at her as she walked away and then turns his attention back to the bed. He walks to her side and finds her book under the blanket. He opens it in a random page as he sits down.

To say that he was surprised that Elsa was reading this was an understatement. This woman surprises him everyday and he isn't even a bit mad about it.

He closes the book and puts it in her nightstand. Then he takes a quick shower and goes to find her.

She was still cooking and had her back to him. Loki wraps his arms around her, presses his body against hers and starts kissing her neck.

"Oh, wow... Someone is cheerful..." she chuckles
"And shirtless..." she adds as she confirms that he is actually shirtless and wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants.

"He is definitely onto something" she thought.

"Does that bother you?" he asks

"Not at all" she answers

"Good..." he whispers to her ear and turns off the stove.

"What are you doing?" Elsa asks

"I am getting my breakfast" he answers and presses his hips against her butt to let her feel how hard he is.

"Wh--" before he could speak, he spins her around, pinning her against the kitchen island, and kisses her passionately. His tongue explores her mouth without allowing her to take over once.

His hands slip down and trace over her nipples that were standing out under her thin shirt. She moans in the kiss and he pulls away licking his lips

"It's always the shy ones..." he says, placing a strand of Elsa's hair behind her ear