"Uh, yeah."

Kokonoi looked down at her. Isn't this kid scared? He thought instinctively. He remembered himself as a child. Scared of the dark ominous chair of laundry that looked like a tall ghost at night. The little girl was unfazed by a crowd of unknown men surrounding her with loaded guns.

(y/n) was in a good mood. Sanzu had gotten her four scoops of ice cream: twice as many as Uncle Rin always bought her. The sweet strawberry-chocolate flavor still lingered on her tongue. Although Sanzu was a bit scary after popping his happy pills, the situation was pretty chill.

She liked Kokonoi's hair. It looked like molten silver that looked like it would shine if she sung to it like Rapunzel. (y/n) thought that Rapunzel was dumb. When her mom was literally a walking red flag. Did (y/n) have anyone that wasn't a red flag in her life? Uh no. Like (y/n) knew anything else. Anyways she was a super judgemental two-year-old that liked pretty things. Kokonoi's hair was pretty damn awesome in her eyes.

Kokonoi stared at her purple little orbs that shimmered when she looked at his hair. It reminded him of the Haitani brothers when they would come to intimidate him when they spent all of their monthly allowances and wanted more.

"What is Sanzu doing in there?" (y/n) asked.

BANG BANG. The sound of a bullet ruptured from behind the iron doors.

"Ooh, guns," (y/n) giggled, "uncle Rin always uses guns. He gives me the big squishy earplugs."

Kokonoi did not know how much the child knew. "Is that so..." was all he could muster. (y/n) was chatty and high on ice cream.

"You know dada is a knife person. Oh by the way dada is Haitani Ran."

"Yeah I know."

"Oh you do? Oh yeahhh youu were at the meeting with Mikey!!!!"

"You call him Mikey?!?!"

"What else would I call him? He's not my boss w."

Kokonoi shivered at the sheer audacity of this child.
"Where are your parents?!"

"I dunno, maybe they were going to Italy. I'm supposed to be with Mikey but I sneaked out!!! Hehehehhehehe" the glucose was seriously kicking in.

Kokonoi performed a massive facepalm and ran his hands through his face after.

"Can (y/n) call you Koko?"

"No."

"Please? Sanzu called you Koko~"

"No."

"Even dada and Rin do!"

"Still no."

(y/n) gasped, "well fuck you!!"

"WHAT. SAY IT AGAIN"

"Fuck you," (y/n) said again. This time with a big more swagger, but since she did not have all her teeth it came out more like fwuth yoo.

Kokonoi gasped, horrified. "You cursed child!! What has Sanzu done to you!"

" (y/n) is built different. That's was Sanzu said."

"Did he give you anything?!" Kokonoi exclaimed, squishing  (y/n)'s cheeks with his hand. "Pills, meds, blunt, drugs???"

"Dada told  (y/n) not to do drugs. He said it kills brain cells and that id become dumb like San—"

"Oh my GOD. How much does your dad tell you about... his work?"

"Dada only tells   (y/n) easy stuff like how they capture bad guys. But (y/n) knows they torture them bad guys real bad and make them say important information."

Kokonoi had the 11,000th stroke of the day. He had to manage Bonten's finances AND the petty executives. Now he had to deal with a two year old crime-lord-in-the-making. Then it hit him. If he could use (y/n) to his advantage, then wouldn't it be easier to control the Haitani brothers? If she was chill with Mikey, then even better!

"I see. But you wanna learn something cooler?"

(y/n) sensed a change in Kokonoi's tone from annoyed to mischievous. Her eyes lit up.

"Like what?"

"I do much much cooler things than Sanzu and your dad and uncle."

"Cooler than dada and Rin?!"

"Yeah."

"What is it?!"

"I work with..."

"With...?"

Dramatic silence.

"Money."