Chapter 69

Chapter song: pretty boy by the neighborhood.

*a month later*

"Does that feel good" I asked massaging Colby's shoulders. I sat on the bottom of his back rubbing his shoulder.

"Mhm" he said as he closed his eyes. I stopped rubbing his shoulders and rubbed his back gently. It was warm, and soft.

I kissed his cheek. " I love you" I whispered. " I love you more" Colby opened his eyes. I got of his back laying next to him. He put his arm around my stomach.

"Your so beautiful in the morning. He kissed my stomach gently. "Really? I'm glad messy hair is beautiful." I laughed

"Aye. Don't do that. You are beautiful." Colby sat up and pulled me onto his lap.

I kissed his cheek getting out of bed. I opened the curtains looking upon la.

"I'm glad we moved here. " I smiled turning to Colby as he was checking out my ass.

"Yeah." He stood up. "I'll go make breakfast." He kissed my temple. My phone began ringing so I picked it up. "Hello."

"Hey how's La." Emily spoke into the phone. "God it's so amazing. You'd love it" I walked into the kitchen sitting on the counter. "I miss you" she spoke as I put the phone on speaker.

"I miss you more." I smiled. "alright I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." Emily spoke. "Alright. Love you" I said. "Love you." She hung up the phone.

I admired shirtless colby cooking as the view of the city remained in the window.

God. Life is so good. Hopefully it could stay like this.
———————————————
SORRY TO INFORM! THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER. I kinda got bored of it but I'm having SO MUCH fun writing my new book called. "The outbreak." The first chapter will be posted tomorrow. Also if y'all really want y'all can Cash-app me ;) kidding maybe I'm not. $maddiekearley. (Yk just in case) anyways ty for all the support. Love u guys! Don't forget check out the Colby Brock fanfic called "The outbreak."