Chapter 30

Chapter song: Skin by Colby Brock.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! No no." I yell into the phone as I laced back and fourth in the hallway. "Hey calm down katie it isn't that serious." Emily spoke into the phone.

"Emily! Yes it is serious. I caught fucking feelings. I can't fucking do this. I'm going to ki-" I was interrupted with a tired Colby coming out my room. "Hey why are you yelling" he rubbed his eyes. "Sorry.uhm I'll be in there in a second so I can pack" I gave him a weak smile. He nodded and I closed the door.

"Fuck" I whispered into the phone. "Did he stay over with you?!" She asked. I took the phone off speaker. "Uhm yeah. But I'll talk to you later." I sighed. "No ka-" I cut her off, hanging up the phone.

I turned off my phone sighing as I walked into my room I shut it quietly behind me and laid back down next to Colby. He turned to me smiling. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing." He puckered his lips shaking his head. I just look at him. "Sorry for waking you." I spoke. "It's fine." He grab my leg putting it over his hip. He rubbed circles on my thigh.

"I uhm, have to pack." I pulled myself from him. He nodded, letting me go. He sat up resting against my head board, messing with his phone.

I go to my closet and pack some clothes that I would need for two days. It's Friday and normally we all don't go Friday so Kat and Sam will probably come over later.

I packed all the stuff that I needed and closed my suit case shut. I walked back into my room shutting off my closet light. I say back on my bed but resting my body against the wall. I open my phone dialing Kat. I look over at Colby who was curious at who I was calling.

Eventually kat picked up the phone. "Hey bitch get your ass up and come over." I yell into the phone. I hear Colby chuckle. "Okay okay" she groaned. "Alright byeee!" I hung up. I then pulled up Sams number hesitating to text him.

'Come to my house hanging out and working on the producer don't be late.' I click send and sent the message he quickly responded with 'okay'.

"Hey. Uhm thanks for staying last night" I rested my face. "Your welcome" he stood up. "Also thanks for agreeing to deal with me for two days." I laughed.

"I love nothing more than hanging out with you princess." He smirked picking up his hoodie. "Here" he handed it to me.

"What do I do with this?" I looked up at him Un folding my knees from my chest.

"Use it for when you need it." He smiles. "What will you wear when Sam and kat come over?" I asked. "Uhm, I'm sure one of my shirts are in here somewhere", he looked around finding a plain black shirt. He looked at the tag. "Like this one" he put it on my dresser.

I giggled. I took off my shirt and Colby turned away. "It's not nothing you haven't seen" I laughed slipping on his hoodie. I grabbed my shirt throwing at him but he caught it before it hit his face.

"Oh fuck you" he laughed climbing onto the bed bed. I was laughing to hard to notice he had pinned my hands above my head and he was close to my face.

Oh how bad I wanted to kiss him in a meaningful way. But I couldn't.

He leaned down kissing my lip, being a bit sloppy with it. I pulled away. "Nah, you got to brush your teeth first." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes standing up. I followed behind him opening bending down opening the cabinet. I felt Colbys hand travel to the side of my neck wrapping around it. He made me look up at him, he was smirking down at me. I held up a extra toothbrush standing up. "Toothbrush. Teeth. Now" I said sternly. "Yes ma'am" he nodded, smacking my ass as I left the room.

I left my room walking downstairs. I went into the freezer pulling out a frozen pizza. I unboxed it putting it in the oven. Just then there was a knock at the door. Sam and kat live about five minutes away so I wasn't surprised if they were already here.

I walk to the door opening it just seeing Sam, I guess kat didn't come with him. "Hey" Sam smiles looking me up and down. I was only wearing short biker shorts and Colby's grey big hoodie. "Hey princess who's at the door?" Colby asked coming down the steps.

I look behind me he was shirtless and his hair a hit messed up still.

"Uhm... Sam" I wide eyed him. "Oh hey what's up" he did a 'sup' motion with his head. Sam waved I moved to the side letting him in. He smiles, "pizza is in the oven." I said to Sam. "Okay. So I'm almost done with it's the rest of my slides, how about you?" Sam asked setting down his stuff and pulling out a chair.

"Hey Colby" I yell as Colby had went upstairs to put on a shirt.

"Yeah!" he yelled back. "Can you get me my computer please!" I yelled.

"Yup" was the last thing I heard. I went into the dining room sitting next to Sam. "How have you been?" He asked. "Alright. I guess. What about you?" I asked.

"Good. I've been thinking about you a lot" he smiled. I smiled slightly.

My feelings still remained with sam but were slowly slipping away to Colby.

"Yeah. I guess I have to" I admit. He looks at me shocked. "I mean I miss you and me being Friends and not side eyeing each other every time we see one another in the hallway." I laughed.

"True. Also I'm sorry about what I did to Colby, I think I just got jealous." Sam scratched the back of his neck.

"We should hang out sometime." Sam mentioned. I nodded. "Yeah I'm free Monday after school. If you are to." I say.

"Alright we'll talk about it Monday during 1st. " Sam smiled a bit more this time. I grin at him, Colby then walked down the steps. He handed me my chromebook. "Thanks" I smile he nods sitting down next to me.
———————————————————————————
Okay but I'm SOOOO PROUD of colbys new song. He sings so good and I'm excited to see future songs from him.