Chapter 16

Chapter song: fire for you by cannons.

"Alright!" Emily shouts getting everyone's attention. "So Jake will start, asking someone a truth or dare question then the person he asked will ask another persons truth or dare question. And so on and so on." She Explains.

I smile at her and she smiles back. "Katie truth or dare" Jake looks at me. I sit up in Colby lap, Colby puts his hand on my thigh. "Okay uhm, truth." I think.

"Alright alright, uhm is it true that you and Colby have had sex?" Jake gives me a cheeky look. My eyes widen as I look at Emily, giving her a did you tell him look.

She shook her head, I then look at Colby, who was looking at me. "Uhm, no.. we haven't" I look back at Jake. I hear Alyssa laugh. Colby traces my leg with his finger. nervously.

"Okay Uhm my turn I guess." I look around thinking of who to ask. "Alyssa" I tilt my head at her. Emily tried so hard not to smile.

"Yes." She looks at me with a death stare. "Truth or dare." I ask. "How about, truth." She smiles at me. I nod at her. "Hmm is it true that your a whore?" I tilt my head looking at her.

"Excuse me!" Alyssa yells standing up. "I was just asking a question. You have to answer truthfully." I smile at her. I hear Colby snort. "Im done playing this game, Cmon Sam!" Alyssa grabs Sam hand trying to get him to leave with her.

Sam doesn't budge. "Whatever" Alyssa scoffs walking away. Everyone laughs as she leaves the room. I laugh. "Okay Colby, your turn." I smile at him. He bites his lip looking around.

"Jake, truth or dare?" He smiles at Jake. "Dare." Jake smirks. "Alright, give me a lap dance." Colby says laughing.

I giggle as I move off his lap. Jake smiles, he stands up tying his shirt into a crop top. He walks over to Colby, bending over shaking his butt in front of Colby. I laugh, pulling out my phone and recording.

Colby smacks his butt, "whoo!" Colby yells.

Jake laughs untying his shirt sitting back down next to Emily. I fold my legs up next to me. Colby puts his arm back around me, pulling me a bit closer.

"Alright, guess it's my turn again." Jake smirks looking at Emily. "Em. Truth or dare." Jake smiles at Emily.

"Thought you'd never ask baby. Dare." She smirks at Jake. Jake smiles. "Kiss every girl in the room." He leans back. She stands up walking over to a girl with black hair small mullet, kinda short. She kisses her lips, pecking them quickly.

Then she walks over to Katrina, pecking her lips. She then walks over to me, she grabs the side of my face, kissing my cheek, the slowly moving to hips. Syncing our lips together. She pulls away, walking away as I smack her ass.

She sits down winking at me. "Okay, my turn!" Emily shreeks, looking at Colby and Jake who were shocked at what just happened. "Colby truth or dare" she says looking at me. "Uhm dare" he chuckles.

"Hmm as I suspected. Kiss your partner, Katie, 4 places anywhere on her body." She gives a smile, knowing what she's doing.

He gets up, unraveling his arm from around me. He grabs my legs, pulling them straight down. He gets close to me, first kissing my hand. I smile at him.

He then goes it my neck, kissing over the almost faded hickeys. Then he kisses the top of my left breast. He traces my hips keeping eye contact with me, he lifts my dress slightly. He left a gentle kiss on my thigh. He comes back up sitting back down, putting his arm around me again.

I felt his hand in between my thighs, pulling my dress back down, tucking it between my legs. "That's only for me" he winks. "No it's not" I roll my eyes.

"Sam." Colby calls his name looking at me. "Truth or dare." He looks up. Sam swallows looking at him. "Uh truth." He smiles slightly. "Is it true that you treated Katie like a piece of shit?" He chuckles.

Sam looks away. "Yeah it is." Sam rolls his eyes. He stands up leaving the room. I watch as he walks away.

Colby moves the slight bit of hair covering my neck. "Got rid of that problem for you, I saw how nervous you were." Colby whispered. I smiled. "I owe you" I whispered back.

"Okay I'm done, y'all are boring" Emily laughs standing up. She grabs jakes hand. "Now we're gonna go screw in the bathroom." Emily puts her fingers up to her mouth licking between them, as she walks away with Jake.

"Your disgusting" I laugh. I turn and see Colby staring at me. "What are you looking at." I laugh.

"You look good tonight." He rubs my thigh. "Thank you." I say.

I stand up. I then turn around moving Colby's arms out of the way. I get on top of his lap. I put my body in a straddling position moving my hips. Colby puts his hands on waist. I then lean in resting my lips on Colby's. He pulls away causing me to stop.

"What" I raise my eyebrow. "I don't wanna fvck you, rule number three." He reminded me.

"That's not what your little friend says." I sigh getting off his lap, laying my head on the couch. "See that's where you messed up." He chuckled, to then hover over me. "It's not so little." He whispered, tracing his finger against my thigh.

"Well how would I know, I've never seen it, there's no way that can be proven." I smirk, unbuttoning his first button on his shirt. "You really want it don't you, looks like the roles reversed tonight princess."

Holy shit, my stomach is turning.

"Hey get a room!" Someone yells. I smirk at Colby. "If you Insist." I yell back, i move myself from under Colby I grab his hand taking his down the hall. "Hmm which room?" I ask. "Katie, are you sure, I thought you said no feeling, sex, kissing."

"Woah who said there was feelings involved, I have a bit of alcohol in me, and I'm horny." I get close to Colby. "You can either fvck me Cole Robert Brock, or I can leave." I rub his biceps.
———————————————————————————
Kinky ;). Vote, comment and follow 😫✌️ have a good day or night. Love y'all.