Chapter 51

Chapter song: mr. bright side by the killers

*1 week later*

Emily, spending time with Jake and preparing for a baby.

Kat, gone for a college trip.

Jake, with Emily's

Me... all alone sitting at a lunch table sadly eating a sandwich.

I felt something touch my hand, I look up and see a napkin, and a guy walking past, he sits down, smiling at me. I open it, a number and his name was on it. I smile back at him.

I cleaned up my mess putting my water bottle away, I see him watch me out of the Conner of my eye. I walk over to the trash can, I throw my stuff away, I turn to him and hold the napkin up, I rip it dropping it into the trash can.

I flick him off and walk to my locker. I grab my stuff for my next class; putting my lunch box into my bag. I close my locker and my eye caught attention to Colby. He had his shoulder leaned up against some lockers. He was wearing a jean jacket, and a black button up shirt, he had some black jeans with some Designs and a pocket chain.

I didn't notice but I guess I was staring for long because, his friend pointed at me, Colby tuned his head, looking at me then turning back. I grew some balls and walked over to Colby. I tugged at his jacket, "what?" He asked.

"Can I uh, talk to you?" I said a bit nervous. He laughed looking at his friends. He stood straight and walked away from his friends, I followed him. "What do you need to talk about" he sighed.

"So, any reason to why you would tell the whole fucking... school that you played me! Cus now I have guys thinking I'm easy and they are trying to get in my pants" I look at Colby changing the tone in my voice.
"Mhhh that's what you wanted, to argue, okay, how do I say this, you were the one who rejected me, what am I supposed to say, yeah I fell for her and she rejected me to go get with Sam." Colby titled his head.

"Okay fuck Colby I said I'm sorry that doesn't mean humiliate me!" I yell a bit, then lower my voice trying to keep the attention off of us.

"Mk, whatever." Colby groaned. "At least I didn't sleep with my cheating ex." I made eye contact with Colby.

"Yeah I might of slept with Alyssa but that's only because the only girl that I've ever caught feelings for, rejected me." He whispered, my face dropped.

"I-" he stopped me. "No, please tell me more Katie, please, I can't believe I liked you." He sighed.

"You made the deal, you caught feelings how is that my fault, you knew the whole plan, we fake a break up." I said a bit softer.

"Yeah, the plan, to make Sam and Alyssa jealous, not run back to them, but don't say nothing is your fault don't act like the fucking victim because you caught feelings too Kathryn. And we'll look how it turned out, looks like you got you "break up" after all." Colby quoted break up with his fingers. He just walked away a leaving me standing there.

God dammit I just messed stuff up even more!

**

I walked inside my house setting my stuff by the door, I slid off my shoes setting them to the side. "Mom!" I called out. No answer.

I walked to the kitchen and got a bag of chips opening it. I jumped on the counter sitting down, I played music from my phone.

I listened to the lyrics carefully.

It started all with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep...

I set the bag of chips down, sighing. "Screw it, I'm taking a nap." I throw my chips away and went upstairs. I laid down, grabbing onto Colby's hoodie. hugging it. It smelt like his Cologne.

I seem psycho right now but I miss him. I try falling Al deep but just can't. I lean over and grab my weed pen taking a hit, I blow the smoke out looking at the ceiling.

I got the sudden urge to move around my room so I got up and started moving stuff around, I moved my bed to the middle of my room and I hung a tapestry with mushrooms on it from my ceiling. I hung vinyls and records along my walls along with some fake vines I found in the garage.

I changed my covers to black with some satin red sheets. I took a step back admiring my work.

I smiled, laying back down, I wore myself out, But still couldn't fall asleep

Fuck me bro!
—————————————————————————
Fun fact! That picture is my room :) also guys let me know if you want me to do a face reveal. :)