Chapter 56

Chapter song: Skin and bones by Lund

I threw the bike to the ground walking into my house. I walked quickly into the kitchen searching the the cupboards to find a bag of rice. I found in opening it and putting my phone in it, my phone was waterproof but it still had lots of water in it.

I sighed and walked up to my room, I shut my door. I took off my sopping clothes and put on joggers, a bra and a jacket.

I flipped down on my bed taking a hit of my vape.  I blew out o's and coughed a bit. I get off my bed a pick up my room.

I walk downstairs and into my moms room but no one was there. "Where the hell is she?" I whisper to myself. I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge hoping to find something. As I opening the fridge I see a note that I didn't notice before.

Hey honey, I'm taking a break for a bit, I'm sorry to leave again but I really need this. I left some money in my room for you. I'll be back once I'm better.
    Love mom.

Of course. Per usual. I sigh and go to my moms room grabbing the money. 250$ was there. "Damn" I laughed a bit. I go into my moms bathroom, going into her cabinet. I pull out the small bag of weed.

"Thanks mom" I laugh, she needs a better hiding spot. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I roll a blunt putting it to my lips.

**

I wake up looking around the room, I feel asleep on the couch. I sigh and stand up wiping my face. I walk into the kitchen grabbing my phone out the rice, I clean the screen. "Good as new" I sigh.

I put it in my pocket and walk outside. There was a bit of rain and It was late, about eight pm but I didn't mind. I put my hood over my head, zipping up my jacket. I pull the bike off the ground getting on it. I pedal out the driveway stopping at the top. I put in my air-pods and put on skin and bones by Lund.

I began pedaling, it took me about 5 minutes but I go to the park me and Colby first arranged the deal at. I put my bike on the holding rack. The rain began pouring down heavier so I ran down the path and into the park area.

I stopped at the sigh of a body sitting at the edge of the playground. I knew who it was.I continue walking and go onto the playground. I walked over to the figure and sat down.

I leaned my head on its shoulder. "I'm sorry about everything that's happened to you" he whispered, his voice was slightly louder than the pouring rain. He put his hand on my thigh.

"Don't apologized, I deserved it" I take my head off his shoulder. "Katie don't say that" he looked at me.

I just nodded my head, he looked back straight. I put my head back on his shoulder, this time sitting closer to him. He put his hand and mine.

"I miss you" I felt a tear fall down my face. "I miss us." Colby whispered. Colby lifted my head up and looked at me, he put his hand on my face, wiping my tears with his thumb. We made eye contact before he looked down at my lips.

He put his lips on mine, affectionately. He pulled them off leaving out foreheads touching. I put my lips back on to his. He pulled away. He stood up and stuck out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up, he walked down the playground and into the grass. We were automatically soaked.

He pulled me close. I put he put on hip on my waist and used the other to pull my hood off, his hair stuck to his forehead and mine was getting more wet each second.

He brushed my now soaked hair behind my ears. "I have my moments, I know, but I fucking love you Katie, and I've never said that to anyone but my mom. But I do, I love you." He looked at me, I collided our lips together. Both of his hands fell to my waist.

I pulled my lips away, as the skin separated. "I love you too Brock."

"Don't say to it sounds like you agreeing with me"  He laughed. "Shut up" I roll my eyes. "God I missed that" he smiled pushing his lips onto mine.

Fuck me I missed him so much, I didn't even care what it meant to be with him. He made me smile no matter what and I fucking love him.
—————————————————————————-
Ajahahaah ikk u guys have been WAITING FOR THEM. and he here they are my loves. And tysm for all the get well wishes, I'm feeling much better, so thank you loves.