Chapter 28

I wipe the side of my mouth. "Oh shit." Colby quickly buttoned his pants hiding his erection. "Uhm.." I look back and fourth between kat and Sam. "Your mom said to just go in, she was outside." Kats eyes were widened.

I look at Sam, who's face was even more shocked. "I'll meet y'all down stairs." I say combing out my hair with my fingers.

"k" Kat said closing the door quickly. I look at Colby and start laughing. "Why the hell are you laughing?" He whispered.

I continue to laugh. "It's not funny they just saw my dick Katie." Colby complains. "Their faces though." I laugh. Colby chuckled a bit. "It's not funny asshole." He pushed me making me fall off my bed. I started laughing even more. "Oh my god." I hear Colby sigh in a playful way.

He gets off the bed and grabs my hand pulling my up. He grabs my waist as he pulls me up. "What are you gonna do?" I ask. "About what?" He gives me a confused look.

"About that" I look down. "Uhm, I'll have to try an ignore it I guess." He laughs. "Alright. Im going to go wash my hands, can you grab my computer and my notebook?" I ask. He nods.

I go to the bathroom and wash my hands drying them on a towel. I come out the bathroom and take my stuff from Colby. "Thank you" I smile. He smiled back and we went downstairs.

I see Sam and kat sitting awkwardly at the table. "Heyy guys." I expand the s, sitting down next to sam. "So..y'all didn't see anything right?" I asked.

"Other than you giving head to Colby? Nah nothing" kat licks her lower lip. "Yeah Uhm, sorry." I look at them. "It's all good, can we just get this project done?" Sam says aggravated.

"Yeah" I nod. I open my notebook and my computer. "So.. bio chemistry. It's the stem of science concerned with chemical, physicochemical processes and substances that occur within living organisms." I type fast into the computer. "Damn, okay" Sam smiles at me, I smile back. I look over at Colby and kat who were working together. Colby didn't have a clue what he was doing.

"Anyone want drinks?" I ask. "Sure" Colby nods. I stand up and go to fridge to get drinks. "Damn, look at her ass." I hear Colby whisper. "That doesn't mean look." I hear Colby say again. "Bro you just told me to look at it!" I hear Sam argue a bit.

"That doesn't mean lit-" I interrupted Colby's sentence by handing him his drink. "Thanks princess" he smacks my ass, I roll my eyes handing kat her drink. I give her a sorry look and shakes her head and smiles. I hand Sam his drink then look at Colby who was smirking.

"Alright" I sit back down. "Mk, I crack my knuckles, and began typing. I think to myself finishing the slide. "Next question is yours." I turn the screen to Sam. I take a sip of my water looking at Colby as I do it. I see him looking at me.

I smirk. I move my legs to his, sliding my foot up and down. He looks away from my eyes contact. Focusing on his computer. "Hey, uhm what's this?" Sam asked I helped him out as my legs still traced Colby. Colby opposite leg started bouncing up and down, and I watched as his hands slipped to his pants, covering himself.

I take my foot away. "Fuck you" Colby mouthed. "When?" I mouth back. He rolls his eyes, resting his back in the chair.

**

"I'll see y'all tomorrow" I hug kat. I go to Sam and just look at him, Colby pulls me by my hand, making me gasp. He spins me into him. "Bye" he whispered against my lips. I smile kissing him.

I pull away and see Sam just standing there. I motion my hand in a go away sign. He rolls his eyes and walk away along with Kat. Colby rest both his hands on my hips pulling me in for another kiss.

"Do you ever think maybe We act more than just friends with benefits? Like we act like a couple" I pull away from the kiss. Wrapping my hands around the back of Colby neck.

"Uhm, no. I mean maybe, but it's cool, we aren't into each other like that. Let me ask you this." He looks down at me. "Okay" I smile. "Do you like me for me or because of sexual tension?" He pulls my body closer.

"I don't know" I shrug. "Okay, how does this feel?" Colby quickly moved one of his hands from my hip to the side of my neck, he pulled me in for a make out like kiss then his other hand fell to my butt squeezing it. He pulled away licking his lips. "Hot" I look at him.

"Okay now what about this." He pulled me in for another kiss his hand rested on the side of my jaw and the other on my hip. but this time the kiss felt calm, Relaxing, passionate. I pull away quickly shaking my head. "Stop" I look at him.

"So you don't like that?" He asked. I shake my head. "See you like me for sex, and sexual things and I like you the same way, I mean sure you fucking gorgeous, but i like how we are now." Colby whispered.

I nod, smiling a bit at the fact he called me gorgeous. "I'll text you later." I say, pulling away from him. He nods. "Bye" I wave as he walks away.

I go inside and sit at the dinner table with my mom and Steve. Smiling.

I felt happy, I'm not worried about Colby with another girl or playing with my feelings. I get what I want and he gets what he wants, we are having fun. He's genuinely a cool person and I like handing with him. I feel kinda safe, like I don't have to worry about him spreading lies. I don't feel the need to be worried about anything. Im... happy.
—————————————————————————
:)