Chapter#5 (Jealousy)

Start from the beginning

SHANAYA was even more irritated and was seething in anger, she never expected him to be this much interested in their College, who wants to see restrooms, and his stares were even making it difficult for her, and she just wanted to do one thing that was to punch him....But she can't, He will throw her out of his College...and she can't let that happen since it's such a reputed College...
Finally being done with this stupid task of her professor, she left saying a Bye...Leaving him there looking at her Fading figure...
____________________________________________
SHANAYA left for her Home with her friends, since she didn't wanted to come home Alone...

Since Morning, Nobody was at Banerjee Mansion, it was the perfect chance for Rudra to place Camera's in her Home,He made sure to place Camera's everywhere in her Home, except Restroom...

SHANAYA reached her Home, and was welcomed by a warm Hug by Ahaan.. Ahaan is her Father's sister's son..and they have a great bonding but as best friends...Though this was not acceptable by Someone...

"When did you Arrive Ahanoo.?" She said teasingly as she at near him, She calls him Ahanoo, since he was chubby as a child but now he is a handsome man, with biceps and a perfect hieght...

"Just now, I have heard you have got a new principal and that too a Trillionaire...?" He asked her as looked at her, she adjusted her head on his shoulder before murmuring aik to is Arushi ki bachi ke pat may Kuch ni tikta making Ahaan Chuckle at her irritated face...

"Babes news is all over Media..you need to see that and why so hyper hmmm.?" He asked her as he rested his hand on her head, he loves her indeed but as a brother,though his words are doing something to someone else...

"Shhhhh..Ahanoo actually I bunked most of maths classes and now this new principal will not let me mark my attendance on attendance sheet, plz helpppp.." she put her finger on her lips as she murmured slowly, in his ear, who looked at her like he saw a Ghost, obviously he knows about her not so good relations with maths, but what can he do, Does she want him to beg her principal ..?

"Dekh meri MAA, Dosti aik Taraf aur ye pange ek Taraf, chal maaf kr mujhe.."( look my Mother... Friendship and these clumsy inept are two different things..plz leave me out of it..) He stood up as he joined his both hands Infront of her "you know, what you are of no use." SHANAYA said as she took her bag and went in her room...She was done doing her homework and came downstairs, where Harsh and Ahaan were already sitting on dinning table, after having her Dinner she wa about to leave when Ahaan held her hand and made her wear a beautiful bracelet which was so pretty...she smiled and left for her room not before saying thank you..
____________________________________________
RUDRA who just returned from office,it was night time, he immediately turned on his laptop and what he saw was not acceptable in any way, doesn't matter they are friend or they are siblings, she is his, he was not able to control himself, no body can call her with nicknames except him, and even she can't give nicknames to anyone other than him, he punched the LED in his room in rage, as Clutched his car keys and left to meet her...

RUDRA reached her Home and went in her room through balcony, She was taking a shower at night, since water dripping Noice could be heard from bathroom, the vooce of water was stopped and he knows she will be out anymoment..

His way of LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara